Post Match Leicester 1 Watford 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good battling performance our young team held their nerve really well. I thought Wes, Keane, De Laet, King and James were excellent. Pearson got his tactics spot on.

I had one of those weird moments you sometimes get.As the cross curled into the pack of players attacking it I just knew it was in.Was out of my chair before Nugent met it.Shame the same effect doesn't happen with lottery numbers.

I am so immature that I'm chuckling every time I think about your front garden and whether your lawn is neatly trimmed.

Sorry. :icon_lol:

I assumed that's what they meant! I'll put my trowel away then...

Last edited:
Get in! Get the first goal in next leg early now! And get two up.

How dare you. He is the next Messi and is untouchable.

Shouldn't be on the pitch at the minute. If you watch him closely for 15 minutes, his workrate is poor, he isn't brave. Looks disinterested or simply out of ideas.

Anyway, well happy with the result and the midfield boys played so so well.

I've read a number of stats this week about historical results and the likely outcome because of this. I've just had a look on skysports and it says we've won 100% of playoff games against Watford this season. I think that would suggest we'll beat them in the next playoff game. Everyone can sleep well tonight.

Still hope for Wood.I distinctly remember James being battered on this forum before Xmas as utterly useless & Drinkwater/King being hailed as the best centre midfield partnership in the division.Automatic choice now.

By the way, why did Sky keep saying Nugent had played 6 times for City v Watford before tonight? He's only played forus for two seasons - can't recall if we played them in the Cups? Or are there two more Watford games that we can't mention?

I had one of those weird moments you sometimes get.As the cross curled into the pack of players attacking it I just knew it was in.Was out of my chair before Nugent met it.Shame the same effect doesn't happen with lottery numbers.

I sat perfectly calm for about 15-20 seconds after it went in as I was expecting it to be disallowed for no reason. Paranoid? Me?

thanks jeff, top game, nearly ****ed it up twice.

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Michael Keane. I thought he along with James was outstanding tonight.

Sshh. we didn't mention it as we don't want David Moyes to think he's any good.

One Miskick, fair enough, can happen to anyone.

Two, that's worrying.

But who cares? We go into the Watford game 1-0 knowing we have lost by two goals in the league only once this season. Very realistic chance!

He's a big fan of lako, he's been reading his posts and felt he should prove his point about shite left back options this season.

I think I just saw Boc but I didnt want to say hello as he looks like he might carry an axe.

I know that I've slagged off Nugent but now that he's got a goal let's hope that his confidence is back and he can score another three or four goals this season. That would be nice.

Originally Posted by DesertFox
They don't own a TV either. Could you borrow Finland's?
Swedefox:
No, I'm gonna nick Blaarev's.

so that's why I had to watch Sky on a stream tonight. Can I have it back for the play-offs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669