Post Match Leicester 1 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm.... don't really know what to say. Lame is perhaps appropriate.

Southampton would be better for us to play against next year probably. Good tactics, well played.

Should have a penalty at the end. But you could tell that we had nothing to play for.

We've been rather pathetic in games where there was plenty to play for, we're just a bit shit.

Can't understand the negativity towards Drinkwater, his Partner was Bamba. Hopefully people will stop banging on about him in midfield now.

Hoped we would give it a bit of fight and have our say in the end of season proceedings but alas, we were about as good as ever. Poor defensively and not much better offensively. The best signing we can make ready for next year is God himself. Maybe then he can conjure up a miracle and we might stand a chance of getting promoted..

Its a strange situation.

It seemed the right thing to do to part with Sven and Pearson has the reputation for a tough personality and a good organiser. But he seems to be flogging a dead horse. Usually you can see a positive way forward - on this occasion I'm struggling. Has Pearson lost it? Will a bit of tinkering over the summer do the trick or are we going down another blind alley. I genuinely don't know what to think.

Lets hope Nige doesn"t take us into the bottom half.
Hull have been lucky all season and I think we will finish above them-and that will show them!
Up the Foxes
Cheque book out

Hull have been lucky all season and I think we will finish above them-and that will show them!
Up the Foxes
Cheque book out

Are you forgetting that we all know you are a Hull fan?

Can't understand the negativity towards Drinkwater, his Partner was Bamba. Hopefully people will stop banging on about him in midfield now.

Does playing alongside a poor midfielder excuse you from being able to pass to your own players? I thought he made the easy stuff look ridiculously difficult for a midfielder.

We're shit, end of story. Nige will sort it out for next season though, hopefully sorting out the defence. Oh well, same old, nothing new.

Embarrassing and woefully inept. Outthought and outfought all over the pitch for most of the 90 mins. Truly embarrassing and painful to watch.

A hopeless, insipid abject performance

One of many over recent weeks

We truly have morphed into a glorious collective of utter mediocrity

Well worthy of those lovely price increases

A hopeless, insipid abject performance

One of many over recent weeks

We truly have morphed into a glorious collective of utter mediocrity

Well worthy of those lovely price increases

You'll be first in the queue at the KP tomorrow then? :icon_lol:

Up the Foxes
Cheque book out

To be honest I normally take the view that all opinions are to be tolerated.

But your obsession with Pearson and the continual poison just doesn't belong on a Leicester fan site. I don't think you should be tolerated here anymore.

To be honest I normally take the view that all opinions are to be tolerated.

But your obsession with Pearson and the continual poison just doesn't belong on a Leicester fan site. I don't think you should be tolerated here anymore.

They have no rivals though, their obsession with us has given them someone to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669