Post Match Leicester 1 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, out of that lot I would keep Kasper, Konch, Marshall and.... no one else.

To be honest I normally take the view that all opinions are to be tolerated.

But your obsession with Pearson and the continual poison just doesn't belong on a Leicester fan site. I don't think you should be tolerated here anymore.

Agreed. Ban the tosser, he contributes nothing and he just comes round trolling after every match.

I thought Konchesky was hopeless

Lost count of the amount of times he squandered possession for no reason whatsoever.

Awful

to be honest I"m only teasing Cate.
See you all next year-let"s hope you know who doesn"t realise your not the villa before the window opens

Konchesky is over rated in my opinion.
But I've only been to three matches this season so maybe he's played well in the games I've not seen.

Agreed, but I always feel as though if he had a decent partnership with the left winger then he'd be a very solid player at this level. He gets forward well and his defending is adequate.

We went out with a plan that had to change when Wellens went off and the when we lost King. We are woefully under numbers in midfield.

That was hard on the eyes. (hard on the ears as well!).
A season that promised so much, ends so miserably.
I've supported City since the 60's, so know what a rollercoaster of a ride it can be.
It is this that makes me feel optimistic at the start of every season, however, it is plain to see that there is a bloody lot of work needed to be done to feel any glimmer of optimism for next season

On the upside it was great to see Waghorn back

Just to remind us all how feckin' dreadful he really is......

I thought Konchesky was hopeless

Lost count of the amount of times he squandered possession for no reason whatsoever.

Awful

True but the side as a whole has lost its way. The one thought I have is that we need some leaders on the pitch. A veteran midfielder or defender who has been there and done it all but retains his enthusiasm and demands high standards may be part of the answer.

Tear jerkingly woefully pathetically inept of the absolute gutter variety.

I think over the course of the season Konchesky has been pretty good. Tonight all were pretty stinking.

I might be boring but not boring as leicester

Unbelievably you manage to be, quite a lot in fact.

True but the side as a whole has lost its way. The one thought I have is that we need some leaders on the pitch. A veteran midfielder or defender who has been there and done it all but retains his enthusiasm and demands high standards may be part of the answer.

I think you could be right. Look at the side that finished tonight;
Peltier may come good but right now looks naive and a liability and his cover is Marshall, who for his strengths going forward is also young and naive defensively.
Drinkwater is young and relatively inexperienced and was required to hold together a midfield containing one player who had no idea where to be (Bamba) and Dyer who put in less tackles than Gallagher or King ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669