Miles Away

Well happy.

Nugent and a possible own goal.

5 on the spin.

2 clean sheets in a row.

Young hates Knockaert.

Last edited:
This evening, I will be mostly supporting Ipswich

...and we beat a dirty team that had no interest in playing football at all. Great stuff.

Come on Ipswich!

All those questioning Pearson a couple of weeks ago must be feelin pretty silly now. Onwards and upwards...Nigel Pearson's blue and white army!!!!

Young seems to hate everyone who can and could play better than him, so that must nearly everybody.

Shazam!!...

Gabby Logan just referred to Palace as the "form team" in the league!!, what the hell do we need to do to get recognition??...:bang::bang::icon_lol::icon_lol:

This evening, I will be mostly supporting Ipswich

I have had some cash on Cardiff to win so that should guarantee Ipswich get something from the game!

When the devil finished Johnny said "Well, you're pretty good old son,
but sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how it's done"

Fantastic result - these are the sort of games where we've typically struggled in previous years.

Pearson has clearly got them playing with confidence. Nugent is scoring, Knockaert is playing like the star midfielder that we've missed for a long time, defence finally looking settled, reasonable depth in most positions, good news all around.

It's a tough/shite league, and anyone can beat anyone, but we are looking like we'll certainly be up there this year. Lovely stuff.

All those questioning Pearson a couple of weeks ago must be feelin pretty silly now. Onwards and upwards...Nigel Pearson's blue and white army!!!!

I don't feel silly at all. I would expect a large percentage of the fans questioned Pearson after the start we had to the season, especially the Burton game. Let's not dwell on proving people wrong or right though. Let's enjoy the fact that we are playing some super stuff and are top for the league (for a while at least!). The thing that I love the most is the fact that this team is so young and has still has room for improvement.

Who gives a slimy **** about "recognition"?

Just seems absurd to utterly ignore and seemingly avoid one teams achievements...

EDIT...far be it from me to argue with statistics...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670