Post Match Leicester 2 Arsenal 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My criticism of Maddison is that he often seems to want an extra touch before shooting, last year he did it all the time but this season he has been much better. There were a couple of times today when he did seem to take one touch too many, then came the goal, my wife thought it was funny when I screamed at the telly "See what happens when you hit it early you ****er."

I disagree . Pérez works bloody hard and wears their defence down
Just as they think they’ve sussed him out , Demerai comes on with a different way of playing
Long may it continue

Yep

Keep Gray as an impact sub. Keep him hungry.

I love what Brandog is g
Doing with him.

Perez maybe the new Okazaki?

I like Perez. I wouldn't drop him as I think he creates time and space for others. It seems harsh on Gray but his time will come if he continues to put in that kind of shift.

Very disappointed with our supporters at the end of our home games. Within 30 seconds of the final whistle the king power stadium is half empty.

Compare to liverpool and hardly anyone leaves at the final whistle. Their fans know how to share the victory with their players.
Our fans just want to piss off as fast as they can. It really is pathetic and embarrassing.

Very disappointed with our supporters at the end of our home games. Within 30 seconds of the final whistle the king power stadium is half empty.

Compare to liverpool and hardly anyone leaves at the final whistle. Their fans know how to share the victory with their players.
Our fans just want to piss off as fast as they can. It really is pathetic and embarrassing.
Well go and support the scousers then.

Eh? They’re only hanging around a bit more today because it was a “big” match.

Most of them are there as ****ing tourists, not fans, so waiting to get a photo of Klopp

Most would have been out the door with ten minutes to go if the score had been reversed

Love the way ‘our fans’ criticise ‘our fans’. Pathetic

Give me the Leicester crowd against a load of plastics scousers any day of the week

Interesting no one has disagreed with the fact the stadium evacuates quicker than water down a plug hole. Seems to me a lot our fans take the players' efforts and success for granted.

Interesting no one has disagreed with the fact the stadium evacuates quicker than water down a plug hole. Seems to me a lot our fans take the players' efforts and success for granted.
or that most of us realise just how shit the traffic is in that area of the city and how the police do nothing to help control it and those extra few mins once the players leave the pitch can save you an hour in travelling time getting home

I always stay until they’ve left the pitch and it often surprises me how many others do. Granted, a lot don’t, but I think that’s true of pretty much every team. I don’t think we’re any different to others in this regard. It seems a bit of a strange comment to me.

or that most of us realise just how shit the traffic is in that area of the city and how the police do nothing to help control it and those extra few mins once the players leave the pitch can save you an hour in travelling time getting home
I bet it's far worse at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469