Post Match Leicester 2 Arsenal 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting no one has disagreed with the fact the stadium evacuates quicker than water down a plug hole. Seems to me a lot our fans take the players' efforts and success for granted.

I always leave as soon as the final whistle goes, even if I don't want to. I'm one of those annoying people who hangs around at the top of the steps waiting for the game to end.

But that's because on a Saturday the last train I can catch to get home is the 17:18, and if I get caught up in a crowd of slow moving people leaving the ground I won't get to the station in time.

I always leave as soon as the final whistle goes, even if I don't want to. I'm one of those annoying people who hangs around at the top of the steps waiting for the game to end.

But that's because on a Saturday the last train I can catch to get home is the 17:18, and if I get caught up in a crowd of slow moving people leaving the ground I won't get to the station in time.

Yeah but you wouldn’t do that at Anfield, you ungrateful bastard

If you were a real fan you’d book a hotel and stay over after cheering them off the pitch for hours

Crikey, what an odd discussion to be having. We're second in the premier league and there is a squabble about when people leave the ground at the end of the match. Weird.

Very disappointed with our supporters at the end of our home games. Within 30 seconds of the final whistle the king power stadium is half empty.

Compare to liverpool and hardly anyone leaves at the final whistle. Their fans know how to share the victory with their players.
Our fans just want to piss off as fast as they can. It really is pathetic and embarrassing.

Your post makes it clear that you've never actually been to Anfield.

Getting out of the away support takes a while and you're the last people in the ground if you were at the back of the away support,

Your post makes it clear that you've never actually been to Anfield.

Getting out of the away support takes a while and you're the last people in the ground if you were at the back of the away support,
Unfortunately what you write is no doubt true but I don't see how it has any relevance to what I wrote.

Yeah but you wouldn’t do that at Anfield, you ungrateful bastard
The last train from Liverpool to Carlisle leaves rather later than 17:18

Have you ever sat at the back of the Kop?

Every game.

If you don't get ready to leave by moving to the end of the row it takes ****ing ages to get down

Crikey, what an odd discussion to be having. We're second in the premier league and there is a squabble about when people leave the ground at the end of the match. Weird.
When people go to see a play at the theatre or to a pop concert, it's customary to applaud at the end of the performance to show appreciation. I just think a lot of our fans are taking our players' achievements for granted. That's all.

When people go to see a play at the theatre or to a pop concert, it's customary to applaud at the end of the performance to show appreciation. I just think a lot of our fans are taking our players' achievements for granted. That's all.

They are, by sitting on their hands all game and not singing during the match.

Leaving at the end of the game is fine for me, it doesn't take 25 minutes to get out of the back of the theatre, and usually it doesn't hold 32,000 people.

What a spanner. Don't worry about the fact we fill the ground every game, fill our allocation at every away match and have had two notable instances of being so late in the ground that the staff have had to beg us to leave (Crystal Palace and Cardiff).

Honestly, we must be doing something right because if people are having to go to this level to find something to moan about.....

:bang:

What a spanner. Don't worry about the fact we fill the ground every game, fill our allocation at every away match and have had two notable instances of being so late in the ground that the staff have had to beg us to leave (Crystal Palace and Cardiff).

Honestly, we must be doing something right because if people are having to go to this level to find something to moan about.....

:bang:

Next thing you know, there'll be people moaning about paying our respects to those who died on the battlefield in our name. FFS.

I kind of what you're trying to say, but I disagree with the notion that our fans are doing different to any other team in this regard. Ultimately, most football fans at most grounds try to head out as soon as the whistle sounds.

There were a couple of games in our European run where pretty much the whole ground stayed (Seville & Atletico), because the occasion felt right with it. I think Anfield probably just had one of those days yesterday.

The ones that piss me off aren't the ones that leave 5 minutes early (although I've never understood that ... a bit like buying a book and ripping the last 5 pages out). It's the ones that arrive 5 minutes after kick off, go to the bog on 25 mins, go to the concourse on 40 minutes, come back 10 minutes after we've kicked back off, then need another piss 10 minutes after that and then go home 5 minutes early.

For ****'s sake, what was the point in coming if you're going to spend half the game at the bar or in the bog.

Ok. Maybe us beating the Arsenal at home is becoming routine nowadays but I remember going for years when they beat us every time.

On Skysports ref watch this morning the pull back on Cags by Quiendozy (sp) was discussed
Dermot Gallagher said ref was watching flight of ball so missed the offence, if the ref had seen it he would have given a penalty.
Excuse me, isn’t that the purpose of VAR?
Catch what the ref misses and get him to take a second look.

On Skysports ref watch this morning the pull back on Cags by Quiendozy (sp) was discussed
Dermot Gallagher said ref was watching flight of ball so missed the offence, if the ref had seen it he would have given a penalty.
Excuse me, isn’t that the purpose of VAR?
Catch what the ref misses and get him to take a second look.

The entire thing is a complete farce.

Every game.

If you don't get ready to leave by moving to the end of the row it takes ****ing ages to get down
Exackerly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570