Post Match Leicester 2 Birmingham 1

Well, in the end I'm absolutely delighted with

a) a vital win on a day when everybody else shat the bed

b) the fact that the worst ' titting about at the back ' goal you'll ever see didn't cost us anything

Onwards

We do.
3204 away fans.
Thanks Jeff, but where did you pick that up? It's used to be part of Match of the day at the end of the highlights to the game; it used to be published in the papers, it's not on the BBC website or on sky sports website. I assume that I'm not looking in the right places any more!

Thanks Jeff, but where did you pick that up? It's used to be part of Match of the day at the end of the highlights to the game; it used to be published in the papers, it's not on the BBC website or on sky sports website. I assume that I'm not looking in the right places any more!

That was from the Fotmob app. The attendance is also on the BBC website on the match report page.

Bit puzzled as to why we are giving that many away tickets to visiting teams.

We only have to give them 2,000. Sooner give them that and go to general sale asap - and have a few empty seats, if necessary

Bit stupid

Bit puzzled as to why we are giving that many away tickets to visiting teams.

We only have to give them 2,000. Sooner give them that and go to general sale asap - and have a few empty seats, if necessary

Bit stupid

Yep. I mentioned this a while ago.

We have a unique ability as a club to do the wrong thing. This list is practically endless.

Just like today where the club have put on a signing day for kids where Hermansen and Winks were at the club shop. Every single kid there had to pay £10 to get an autograph. Fecking madness.

Total raised today wouldn't touch the sides of Rudkin's monthly goldfish tank bill.

We have a unique ability as a club to do the wrong thing. This list is practically endless.

Just like today where the club have put on a signing day for kids where Hermansen and Winks were at the club shop. Every single kid there had to pay £10 to get an autograph. Fecking madness.

Total raised today wouldn't touch the sides of Rudkin's monthly goldfish tank bill.
Why would they do that FFS?

That was last week - they’ve done that all year

You get a picture of every player which they then sign and then pose for a photo. Not allowed to have then sign anything else

That was from the Fotmob app. The attendance is also on the BBC website on the match report page.
But we do know that it isn't the true figure, don't we?

Presumably it's ticket sales, not the actual number of people that went.

It is.

There have been a lot of empty seats this season which will count as part of the attendance because the ticket is 'officially' sold.

It wasn't too bad yesterday but, on Monday against Norwich, there were 2-3 thousand empty seats in the home end. As usual, the Family Stand was the worst for it.

This season was a wonderful opportunity for the club to get some new fans into the ground and we've totally fecked it. The resale programme is a mess.

Too many tickets for away fans. Virtually zero encouragement of non-members to games.

It's on the bbc site, at the bottom of the line-ups section:

Of course it is. It's the first place anybody would look

...obviously!

It is.

There have been a lot of empty seats this season which will count as part of the attendance because the ticket is 'officially' sold.

It wasn't too bad yesterday but, on Monday against Norwich, there were 2-3 thousand empty seats in the home end. As usual, the Family Stand was the worst for it.

This season was a wonderful opportunity for the club to get some new fans into the ground and we've totally fecked it. The resale programme is a mess.

Too many tickets for away fans. Virtually zero encouragement of non-members to games.

Not helped by ridiculous prices. I've just checked the West Brom game and it's £39-49. Can't believe anyone is willing to pay that.

Not helped by ridiculous prices. I've just checked the West Brom game and it's £39-49. Can't believe anyone is willing to pay that.
£50 for a footy match. Greedy bastards.

Club hates its own fans.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464