Leicester 2 Blackpool 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this person mentioned the fact that Tunchev is actually injured.

Anyway.....thought first half was pretty even, they looked a threat at times, but second half, we controlled the game with Wellens & Oakley (MoM) outstanding...again. Never particularly like to see Howard come off but could see what NP was trying to do and it turned out ok so fair enough.

Tunchev had a swollen knee.

I thought we won without playing that well to be honest. Neilson is far too slow, and i don't really see what N'Guessan offers to the team. Wellens was superb and Oakley a close second, and i also thought King did a decent job of keeping possession when he came on-he never did anything fancy or creative, but he never gave the ball away which is a vital thing when holding on to a narrow lead.

My only dissapointment was Yann didn't come on...

See I thought N'Guessen had a really good game, just no end product.

Also, why dissapointment over Yann? Is he better than Waghorn?

I'm concerned that no song has yet been established for him. All Cadamarteri had to do to get one (albeit a recycled one) was have a long name.

Surely there's only one song for Kermit

It's time to raise the curtain
It's time to light the lights...

If he fails to score within 30 seconds of coming on there will be plenty of Waldorfs & Stadtlers in the crowd

Surely there's only one song for Kermit

It's time to raise the curtain
It's time to light the lights...

If he fails to score within 30 seconds of coming on there will be plenty of Waldorfs & Stadtlers in the crowd

That was terrible, the worst joke I ever heard, get off!

Not at all Bluey, Its just a very posh word to use and posh people normally watch cricket.

Its just a joke really but in all honesty , If you wanted to describe a managers response as boring, well you would just say boring wouldnt you.

:102:

Thank you for "posh" I have been called many thing and that is one of the nicer.
"Boorish" and "boring" are totally different. "Boorish" involves being ungracious and bad mannered whereas boring is just dull. For example I find Neil Warnock boorish but never boring. Gary Megson is boring but I have never heard him be boorish.
Being called "posh" has made my morning. I must tell my butler.(LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669