Post Match Leicester 2 Chelsea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was asked a genuine question earlier : "would Cambiasso get into this side now?"

As someone who was genuinely concerned as to how we were going to go without the Magic Man, I find it incredible to think that my answer might actually be -No. Still struggling to get my head around this though..........

This is phenomenal.

It's all down to Mark Lawrenson's predictions. Oh and Lawro- you got it wrong, AGAIN.

Mahrez, Kante, Vardy, Morgan, Fuchs just wow. To think Schlupp was keeping Fuchs out of the side earlier this season is quite simply mind boggling, he is a cracking player.

It is a privilege to be witnessing a team like this and even talking of top 4 finishes and a Premier League title were beyond my wildest dreams before the season started. Sure it may all go wrong, but my God enjoy it while it's here! Fantastic stuff.

I'm still scratching my head as to what on earth Aston Villa were doing releasing Marc Albrighton on a free. Like... Seriously... Wtf?

Then I looked at the league table and suddenly it all made sense.

Do Villa have a "Director of Football?" If they do letting Albrighton go and then getting some in of the players they have is certainly grounds for a serious look at his future employment.

Watched the game at a mate's house & stayed over to get hammered after.Just got in so I apologise for any rambling incoherence that may follow.

**** me I enjoyed that on so many levels!

We beat Chelsea...we're top of the Prem...we have players every side in the league are terrified of.

I backed a 2-1 win at 11/1 so will be picking up £550 for 2 hours work.That's Xmas ****ing sorted in one fell swoop.

To top it off I found a tenner in the back of the taxi I came home in! :)

Surely if there were ever a time to find Rachel Riley's Facebook page & ask for a shag it would have to be now?

(Apparently not...that was a step too far it seems.Arse.Oh well can't have everything)

You do know what this is don't you?

This is 2 seasons ago revisited.

We're Liverpool
Vardy is Suarez
Mahrez is Sturridge
Chelsea are Man Utd

Man City didn't win the Prem that year,the Scousers lost it.

Lets hope we don't do the same.

Magnificent absolutely magnificent, each and every player gave their all, the Manager who got his game plan and second half subs bang on and the fans who are most definitely our 12th man, this is insane and an incredible time to be a Leicester City fan we are becoming every neutrals favourite team, the country loves us, our playing style and our entertainment. So so proud of my club.

My City shirt is staying on for work today. I'll point out today is in lieu of dress down Friday.

From a national rag over here today
(Guess you get the picture even if it's in Norwegian)

image.jpg

I believe that if I place a bet on each of our opponents for the rest of the season, it is statistically impossible for us to do anything but win the league.

What a wonderful evening. So proud, Life is wonderful despite the declining bank account.

I believe that if I place a bet on each of our opponents for the rest of the season, it is statistically impossible for us to do anything but win the league.

What a wonderful evening. So proud, Life is wonderful despite the declining bank account.
Keep paying for our continued success, BN.

Think people on this site are getting carried away by this result. In the cold light of day a team that is challenging for a Champions League position have had a home win against a bunch of relegation-fighting scufflers.

No big deal. Standard fare.

The odds being given pre-match were so tempting, I'm betting they'll not be as high as that again for some time.

Beer at 7am with Chelsea supporting colleague.

2 beautiful goals, we could easily have had more. I've had a pain inflicting grin all day.

First work meeting 10 mins after the whistle. Heading home only now ....... a long day indeed.

Jose must be a goner, but who the hell cares?

Top of the league.

Beer at 7am with Chelsea supporting colleague.

2 beautiful goals, we could easily have had more. I've had a pain inflicting grin all day.

First work meeting 10 mins after the whistle. Heading home only now ....... a long day indeed.

Jose must be a goner, but who the hell cares?

Top of the league.
I've just casually left a copy of today's back pages on a Chelsea-supporting colleague's desk. I've attached a post it that says "Merry Christmas".

I am smug and I don't care even a little bit.

Big Spending Leicester (fan) buying the league.

I did the same last night - I was worried by the fact that Mark Lawrenson had predicted us not to lose for a change, and because he's always wrong I had to offset that by betting on Chelski to win!

Mourinho now saying they are the same level as their next two opponents, Sunderland and Watford.

Very harsh on Watford, I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570