Post Match Leicester 2 Coventry 1

Apparently, that was the first last 5 minutes winner at the KP since Iheanacho against Everton in 2019.
Which was partially ruined by an erroneous offside flag.

Unbelievable stat that is.

I didn't think I'd need more evidence than the guy sitting with 3 league title medals, but if you insist.

Oh, and no one outside of Leicester knows much about Wes Morgan, Danny Simpson, Okazaki, Ulloa etc. If they haven't got 1m+ Instagram followers and go onto play for Man City, they were probably shit :rolleyes:

If Kieran scores half of those goals he’s had an excellent career.

Also, I think the point is King, especially early in his career, had an excellent habit of drifting into the box late and scoring a lot of goals. The early Kingy was an excellent prospect and Villa were in for him. I felt he was mismanaged as he got older and instead of sharpening his skills as a number 10 he was asked to sit deeper. He wasn’t as good at that.

King is a legend. Have a word.

King is a legend. Have a word.
He's a legend because he was here for so long, not because he was a top talent that everyone reminisces about seeing live.

The equaliser couldn't have come at a better time, as the natives in SK3/4 area were getting restless, to say the least .

It really isn't that complicated. As a manager, you can have your principles and preferred style, formation, approach. But you don't start with a blank sheet. You inherit a squad.

Maresca should be adding players that suit his preferred approach and he is doing so. Hemansen and Winks being obvious examples. But to just set out with a 'philosophy' and ram unsuited players into it is stupid. Deliberately making us weaker to emphasise your genius idea is fecking moronic.

Good teams evolve. They don't just magically happen. Five of the starting outfield ten players were unsuited to the roles they were given. You'll never convince me that is good management.
I don’t agree. We decide on how we want to play and go with it. We use the players we have to plug gaps but ultimately we need t replace them - work in progress.

What we don’t do is what we have done for two years.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563