Post Match Leicester 2 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome performance, particularly in the second half and what a goal Vardy's first was, I've still got a sore throat from screaming! Amazing stuff.

Amy Lawrence must be feeling pretty smug right now after her complimentary article on City in the Guardian - seems to be one journo who might dream along with the rest of us!

It's becoming less of a dream and more of a reality with each passing game.

Fantastic stuff!

Amy Lawrence must be feeling pretty smug right now after her complimentary article on City in the Guardian - seems to be one journo who might dream along with the rest of us!
When I read it and then posted it this morning I thought to myself did she believe or was she just trying to be different.

The elephant is so comfortable now in that tree he may never come down.

I just read that it was pretty good stuff, I was surprised and I hope she's right too ;)

Vardy's reaction to the first goal was class. WTF indeed son

Always thought we had the ability to smash the scousers but I'm still surprised it actually happened. Brilliant result, well done blue boys

Great win, really good. Should have had a penalty too after one of the moves of the season. Would have been interesting to see who would have taken it. Personally, I'd get Vardy to take them from here on in.

What a result! Made all the more significant by other results tonight.

Wow, what a ****ing great game. The first Vardy goal was STUNNING!. It came down, I thought, no way he's gonna have a go at that! And BANG! Wow, wow and **** me, WOW! We deserve to be where we are. Watch out Man City, we're coming for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669