Post Match Leicester 2 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely Swiss Liverpool fan has wished us all the best on twatter... she wants us to win the league :)

Are they his words? He blocked me on twatter last season :038:
That's what he said during the League One season I think when someone scored, can't remember who it was. Slightly condescending, possibly also inexplicable and cretinous but strangely applicable IMO

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri told BBC MOTD: " Amazing. The first goal was unbelievable. We played very well and pressed a lot against a very good team. Jamie is very fast and can create a lot but it was unbelievable how Mahrez found him and how he had the time to see the keeper out of the goal and scored a fantastic goal.

"The team is in good condition. Now it is important to recover the energy because we have to run a lot against Manchester City. We are free of pressure. The players have a good feeling."

MOTD time - can't miss this!

Amazing stuff

We huffed and puffed through the first half. Some super play, some wasteful, but overall should have been at least a goal ahead.

Same story in the second until THAT happened. Utter brilliance, and the best goal we've seen in that stadium. I nearly pissed me self with excitement

The front two were wonderful all night. Sme of their movement was outstanding, and their sheer hard work was a sight to behold. Kante was quite in the first half, but ran the show in the second.

Mahrez was poor. Left Simpson horribly exposed all night, and virtually gifted Moreno the whole of the left hand side of the pitch. Albrighton similarly off the pace, but thank feck for our full backs

This is the stuff of dreams. This is wonderful. This is Leicester City

Just seen the through ball from Mahrez to Vardy for THAT goal. We turned an attack from the Reds, intercepted by Drinky, to Mahrez, straight through the Vards. **** me, that's Champions football!

Woy just watched Vards cement himself as best striker in England

When Vardy scored that goal my hands started to shake from the adrenaline.

When the second went in I droppped to my knees, alone, in my living room.

What a ****ing season.

The commentary during the MOTD said it all - it's time to genuinely believe we can do it. Anything but a defeat against Man City and it'll be fever pitch in this house.

Mingey must have been chatting some shit for Vardy to bang that one in. Amazing, it's what Huuuuuume had been trying with every shot all those years ago.
Ha! Having gone completely bananas and cuddling my dad far more than I think he's comfortable with, I said 'That was like Hume at his best'.

Agh shit, the post denied Sunderland the equaliser against Man City! But hey, the Arse down to fourth ha ha!

Just seen Alli's goal... way better than Vardy's that's for sure. I bet Kane's eclipses (is that a word?!) it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669