Post Match Leicester 2 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a chap that sits in front of me, probably well into his 70's. I've never had a conversation with him as he doesn't seem very chatty. Last season when Albrighton scored against Chelsea, as we were celebrating I got nudged forward and put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself, as I did he turned around and gave me the biggest, most joyful cuddle. Now every time we score he turns to me and pumps his fists, occasionally reaching for me to ruffle my hair or embrace me.

Tonight in the aftermath of the Vardy goal I looked down to see him leaping around like a madman at a Sex Pistols gig.

I love being a Leicester fan.

Gimme a break, I'm still delerious and I'm half pissed ffs.

Btw, way too many "got me"s
;-)

Love you sweetypie XXX

Too much drink taken all round, unsurprisingly.

Mean-spirited comments will resume in the morning.

Ted I think you'll find that's 'Chreees' ha ha!

So many of this side will go down as club legends.

Looking forward to sitting in the Wes Morgan Stand in 20 years time. :)

Now every time we score he turns to me and pumps his fists, occasionally reaching for me to ruffle my hair or embrace me.

Looks like you've pulled.

Oooooooohhhh yaaaàaaaa ****in bandit!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!12122211111121!!!!! That goal is so ****in sexy creamy!!!! It makes me cream like a sexy ****in creamy bastard.

I cream on your face, like Vardylicious pancakes.

Too much drink taken all round, unsurprisingly.

Mean-spirited comments will resume in the morning.
I wil attempt to be sober and say...... **** a cucumberrrrrr, we're winning the ****ing ****ing Premiership you lovely bastaaaaaards!!!! Hahahahahaha

he turned around and gave me the biggest, most joyful cuddle. Now every time we score he turns to me and pumps his fists, occasionally reaching for me to ruffle my hair

Ted, seriously, if you ever need someone to talk to seriously about this situation and h ow it might be making you feel on an emotional level, be sure not to ever talk to me about it buddy because I will absolutely rip the piss out of you.
With love brother X

This team is unbelievable and achieving something truly wonderful,they have in the main, won the hearts of the nation with neutrals now rooting for us to go and win it. Over the years the club and fans have seen some pretty desperate and dark times ....however these owners, this Manager, his backroom team and this wonderfully assembled squad are putting our football club well and truly on the global footballing map.

This may be the start of a very special era for our team or it may be a one off but I am so proud to be Leicester fan, not because of our position (although it is a bonus) but because we are the team making everybody smile and we have a Manager and team who go about their business in absolutely the right way.

After watching the Vardy go again, I realised it's an even more difficult shot. It's no just that he runs on to it without a touch, but as he's about to shoot, it looks like he momentarily has to adjust the speed of his run to allow for a tricky bounce. To me, if he carries on at thw same speed he probably takes it down with his head and then who knows. A superb piece of skill.

I see Klopp has blamed their fixture pile up. Those reserves being tired in the stands after the cup games has caused them nowt but bother.

I have watched LCFC for 55 years. One way or another I have seen many of the goals scored at home, both at Filbert Street and King Power.
I can honestly say that goal is comfortably the best I have ever seen scored by a Leicester City player.
Simply the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670