Post Match Leicester 2 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with that. 2nd half, Pogba coming on changed things and we were back foot. I thought them scoring was inevitable. Credit to our tenacity and belief though (and their defensive frailties) JV on the spot when it mattered, not the cleanest of finishes but he won't care, it was in from the moment it left his boot even without the deflection. Excellent work and pull back from Perez, Vardy reads the intention and is where he needs to be.

Not the highest quality game you'll ever see but a decent game, a good contest. If I say "happy" I really mean relieved. Tbh, I thought they edged it and will consider themselves unlucky.

persistent fouling is a yellow card offense, the simulation where he was howling in pain but was up sprinting seconds later...
How many fouls did he make? I really don’t think it was persistent.

If you book players howling in pain when they’re not really, you’ll be booking players all match. Plus, it’s not a yellow card offence.

Youri and Ndidi are just so so good. Best in the country.

Fernandes should have walked and would if he was anybody else.

To be able to bring on a player like Cavani is such a gift. If ever there was an example of what we are up against resource-wise its United bringing on the most expensive player in football and Eddison ****ing Cavani.

Maddison is in danger of becoming labeled a “luxury” player. Obviously capable of winning games with a bit of magic but something of a liability when he’s not on it.

Yeah, I thought Maddison had a very poor game today

Cavani had far too much space and class. Expected that to have been the decider so pleasantly surprised when we worked an equaliser.

Frustrating that we didn’t have more of a go.

How many fouls did he make? I really don’t think it was persistent.

If you book players howling in pain when they’re not really, you’ll be booking players all match. Plus, it’s not a yellow card offence.
its simulation which is, and if you do it they stop doing it and the game improves

Yeah BT let’s talk about Yanited over and over and over again, and just ignore the team that’s in second FFS

Yeah BT let’s talk about Yanited over and over and over again, and just ignore the team that’s in second FFS
I was listening to people talk about the title race all week on podcasts we didn't get a mention, last night at work I heard one that said Arsenal should take Brendan from us, we will never get the respect we deserve

They’re not and have never been remotely interested in us. Somehow Man Yoo are a much bigger story even though, again, we’re fighting for top four on a comparatively tiny budget. Ridiculous.

A lot of talk about Fernandes getting yellow, but what about Fred kicked everything that moved mostly from behind and never had a sniff of a card

And that is why I don't watch. Watch a foreign stream and then turn off at full-time. Ignore the fickle biased narrow minded ****tards.

I was listening to people talk about the title race all week on podcasts we didn't get a mention, last night at work I heard one that said Arsenal should take Brendan from us, we will never get the respect we deserve
I know we go round and round on this point but I really can’t see why you’d be leaving us for Arsenal right now. Something is rotten with the board at the club.

And that is why I don't watch. Watch a foreign stream and then turn off at full-time. Ignore the fickle biased narrow minded ****tards.

To be fair Scloes has called us at the better team

The other two complete twats are unbearable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572