Leicester 2 Norwich 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more due to the change to this odd 'diamond' formation. The team was used to playing the 4-3-3 and we were winning games. I can only think of one reason for adopting the new formation and that is to give Oakley a starting place in the side, which I find odd. Maybe Sven feels we need a 'leader' like him on the pitch.

yeah that as well, combination of both things.

I am glad I am not the only one baffled by oakley's favour with sven.

Sven and Faz were clearly very angry with Berner after the first Norwich goal. They were then joined by Mike Stowell beside himself with rage. Next time we are on Sky they would do well to keep a camera on Stowell - one of the questions to Sven in the Q&A was why is Mike Stowell always angry.

Secondly after the penalty decision some Leicester player did well and I am not sure who. Ricardo was having a tantrum (what is it with grown men who cannot control themselves). When the refs back was turned he moved the ball off the penalty spot and some Leicester player quickly put it back before the referee noticed. That Leicester player may have saved Ricardo from the booking he deserved - but in the speed of the moment I did not see who.

:018: The first goal was Yakubu's fault, ya div :icon_wink

For the penalty, Ricardo looked as if he tried to scuff the penalty spot too. Definite booking had the Referee seen it.

Flipping heck, I hope the players etc don't give up like some of you.
There are still 10 games to go.
It is still possible, I agree, a little bit more tricky, but still possible nevertheless.

Move on, win the next game, results go our way & we're 4 points away from the playoffs again. It really isn't season over at all..

Flipping heck, I hope the players etc don't give up like some of you.
There are still 10 games to go.
It is still possible, I agree, a little bit more tricky, but still possible nevertheless.

Your right...its still possible,we would need a minimum of seven wins to achieve that...but this is Leicester City so anything is possible.

Because he is the goalkeeping coach and has advised Sven on who the best keeper is at the club, but has to listen to retarded supposed fans booing him?

Yeah, that'd piss me off too

I travelled across from Stockholm for the match. We were clueless, disorganised and inept.Saying that booing of your own players and the ludicrous chants for Weale cannot have helped instil confidence in the team. Yakuba looked and played like an overpaid mercenary. Naughton was our only player who seemed to understand the importance of the fixture.

The Norwich fans were excellent on the night. Great support on a long midweek trip compared with our piss poor support. I moved seats twice as I was getting incensed by the increasingy inane BM's comments on the Kop.

Quite possibly one of the most depressing games I have ever attended and it cost me a f**ckin' fortune..cheers lads.

I travelled across from Stockholm for the match. We were clueless, disorganised and inept.Saying that booing of your own players and the ludicrous chants for Weale cannot have helped instil confidence in the team. Yakuba looked and played like an overpaid mercenary. Naughton was our only player who seemed to understand the importance of the fixture.

The Norwich fans were excellent on the night. Great support on a long midweek trip compared with our piss poor support. I moved seats twice as I was getting incensed by the increasingy inane BM's comments on the Kop.

Quite possibly one of the most depressing games I have ever attended and it cost me a f**ckin' fortune..cheers lads.

He's just the same on here :icon_wink

I doubt there's a valid reason for it and any inference that he's less shit than Weale isn't the case.

You seriously think Sventicles picks the team without a valid reason for his selections? What, seriously?

You seriously think Sventicles picks the team without a valid reason for his selections? What, seriously?

He said so on radio Leicester on Tuesday night in regard to the goalkeeper, yes.

Last edited:
I might start watching more cricket. Every cricket game I've been to has been a joy. Minging of good natured, essentially well informed supporters. Good play, mostly in the spirit of the game, and a genuine knowledge behind most of the comment.

For every well informed football supporter with a bit of perspective and the desire to gain a real insight in to the game, there are 25 others just swearing at opposition fans, making stupid, kneejerk, reactionary comments and winding everyone else up.

Too many commoners at the football - thats the problem.

posh ****er.

He said so on radio Leicester on Tuesday night in regard to the goalkeeper, yes.

He didn't at all. He was attempting to stop himself from breaking Stringy's jaw for asking his retarded, loaded questions.
He should've just boxed the head off him, especially if it's left people like yourself thinking that he just uses eeny-meeny-miney-mow to make his team selections. Cop on FFS :icon_lol:

So the fans were bad last night, eh?

Booing? Oh dear.

The fans have been bad for a while, ever since we started doing well and the stay-aways came back.

They booed PVA after he messed up 2 chances at Bristol, they called for Weale when Bamba cost us a goal against Norwich and they also cheered when Vassel & Oakley were subbed off.

Its a disgrace... and this is coming from someone who doesnt rate Ricardo either.

The fans have been bad for a while, ever since we started doing well and the stay-aways came back.

They booed PVA after he messed up 2 chances at Bristol, they called for Weale when Bamba cost us a goal against Norwich and they also cheered when Vassel & Oakley were subbed off.

Its a disgrace... and this is coming from someone who doesnt rate Ricardo either.

Unfortunately its been like that ever since I started going to matches in the late 80's. There will always be dickheads in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669