Leicester 2 Sheffield United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just checked the result after a couple of jars in town. Disappointed we didn't win but a point will do, not being embarrassed is still progress :)

Two points down the shitter

Crying out for change in formation after half am hour
Can't believe wewaited so long to do it cos when we did the game turned on its head

Really piss poor stuff

Jack hobbs worst game in a city shirt by a country mile

As a fan who has only got to one game this season but saw a few last season and remembers the assured, often faultless jack Hobbs, could someone explain what has changed? Is he basically now rubbish or does he look nervous and hesitant etc?

Two points down the shitter

Crying out for change in formation after half am hour
Can't believe wewaited so long to do it cos when we did the game turned on its head

Really piss poor stuff

Jack hobbs worst game in a city shirt by a country mile

What is going on with Hobbs? Seems he has completely gone to pieces? What about his game is so inept?

As a fan who has only got to one game this season but saw a few last season and remembers the assured, often faultless jack Hobbs, could someone explain what has changed? Is he basically now rubbish or does he look nervous and hesitant etc?

Yeah, wot he said.

Lucky Lucky Leicester. Devoid of any ideas at all only a spot kick would have got us a point. Fryatt picked the ball up bit didn't argue when Howard took it off him . Need to be a 100% better to get anything off the sheep shaggers.

Except Sheffield United...

Didnt deserve it for their constant timewasting and general recultance to attack.

Tactically out-done. Speed sussed how we distributed the ball and that was it. Hobbs was v.poor, tbf the whole back four were poor really but they had no outlet to pass the ball. Vassell was very narrow on the right, Waghorn couldn't make the ball stick and the three cm's made little impact.

Last edited:
everytime we had the ball they'd stick all 11 men behind the ball, we had about 4 corners in the first 10 mins and should have got something from them.
Waghorn looked a yard off the pace today and kept playing too deep.
The only time we looked threatening was when we ran at them (too much sidewards passing again)

fair result, should have won IMO

I thought you'd have gone to the game?
Didnt deserve it for their constant timewasting and general recultance to attack.

Tactically out-done. Speed sussed how we distributed the ball and that was it. Hobbs was v.poor, tbf the whole back four were poor really but they had no outlet to pass the ball. Vassell was very narrow on the right, Waghorn couldn't make the ball stick and the three cm's made little impact.
They knew exactly what to do against us. They came with a clear idea what they were going to do and it almost worked, and their style made us look poor (not that we needed help to look shite). Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted we got the point, but I really feel like we've stolen it.

After the first 20 mins I thought we were on for a 3/4-nil win.

Lucky to get the point in the end.

A bit of a reality check can't do us any harm tho'.

I still don't think it's right to be starting Abe, those that went to Barnsley might have a different opinion but he still looks a little lost and clueless to me. Obviously has quality but don't think he's ready.

Good for the first 20 and the last 5, rest of the time we were poor. 4-5-1 (no-one can convince me otherwise) didn't work. Vassell looked laboured and Waghorn did nothing. Hobbs didn't have his best game but Davies didn't exactly shine either. Very lucky to get a point in the end. Dyer was great when he came on. Freezing cold.

I suspect Sven will take any points he can get running up to January.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a fairly large scale overhaul.

Still, keep picking up points, get within screaming distance of the playoffs and perhaps a strong second half, fueled by a few new signings and you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669