Post Match Leicester 2 Swansea 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fantastic and Pearson has been outstanding in his tactics over the three games.

My view is that we would never have been bottom of the league if he had adopted a similar approach across the season.

Absolutely fantastic and Pearson has been outstanding in his tactics over the three games.

My view is that we would never have been bottom of the league if he had adopted a similar approach across the season.

Let's not forget that he hasn't managed in the Premier League before (barring a couple of caretaker spells). This season is a steep learning curve for him as it has been the players. I pray to God that we stay up and keep Pearson, as he'll have surely learnt from his mistakes for next season.

Really? Maybe if there's a Manager of the Last Two Months of the Season award, but I don't think there is.

Well, Pulis got the award last year for rescuing Palace from the bottom of the league in November. If Nigel can pull it off when bottom in mid-April he deserves a knighthood.

Cambiasso has dragged us within reach of safety, this man is going down in the history books as an LCFC legend in my mind.

The passion such a decorated player is showing for our club is an absolute joy to behold, the ovation he got in my corner of the KOP was fitting.
Exactly what I was saying after the game, the guy is just class. I hope you were gentle with him when he got home last night.

I'd agree that he was tactically very good yesterday. However, in the two previous wins, we could just as easily have lost than won. There was nothing tactically special then, except perhaps his shift at half time against Albion.

NP has made some catastrophic tactical mistakes this season and he's done nothing much to show he's worthy of this league so far. However, I would agree that he has demonstrated the ability to learn from mistakes in the past. Last season was one whole season of not doing things wrong that he'd done before. If he can do the same again at this level, he's a pretty extraordinary person.

Last edited:
Cambiasso has dragged us within reach of safety, this man is going down in the history books as an LCFC legend in my mind.

The passion such a decorated player is showing for our club is an absolute joy to behold, the ovation he got in my corner of the KOP was fitting.

I totally agree and then some. I've just seen the goals and Cambiasso's reaction when the first went in summed it up, arms up and he ran to the nearest player (Vardy) to hug him. He seems to really care.

U

Couldn't agree more. Player of the season. A class above any player we've had in a long while.

When he took that corner late on in the second half, the applause I haven't seen since the O'Neill era. Even the harshest of critics, my Dad proclaimed his reading of the game to be incredible and up there with the best in a Leicester shirt.

For a 34 year old to come to the quicker pace of English football play for the strugglers and constantly look excellent is astounding.

No BM, I honestly don't. I'm intrigued. What am I missing? Genuinely.
Pearson was part of the staff that created the situation which he is now attempting to fix.

Pulis joined Palace in November while they were bottom of the league, and finished 11th.

Pearson was part of the staff that created the situation which he is now attempting to fix.

Pulis joined Palace in November while they were bottom of the league, and finished 11th.

Might happen again for Palace this season. Pardew surely has to be in the running.

My vote would be Mourinho.

Last edited:
As previously mentioned, the noise from the fans was absolutely top drawer for the entire match. At times the volume was immense. So impressive all the way through to the dying stages while still just 1-0 up, I had to capture some of it.

Minutes 88 & 89.

Good to see you back Redditch. I hope you are recovered - and less hungry. :icon_bigg

As previously mentioned, the noise from the fans was absolutely top drawer for the entire match. At times the volume was immense. So impressive all the way through to the dying stages while still just 1-0 up, I had to capture some of it.

Minutes 88 & 89.

Thank you for that Mawsley.

It may seem counter-intuitive but the person who creates the bad situation is often the best person to get out of it.

A semi serious question.

The stadium literally rocks sometimes, I am aware all steel structures move but the KPS seems to move excessively. Is this a design feature?

A semi serious question.

The stadium literally rocks sometimes, I am aware all steel structures move but the KPS seems to move excessively. Is this a design feature?

I've thought about this too, but been too embarrassed to ask.

I've thought about this too, but been too embarrassed to ask.

We talked about this some years ago. And there was some official discourse about it. ISTR that, although fit for football crowds, the stadium could not be licenced originally for pop concerts where it was felt that the crowds were more likely to sway in harmony than does a football crowd. Having said that I think the restriction was later lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566