Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fighting cock is a beautiful read
****ing hilarious in places but there are also some seriously nasty people posting on there!

We aren’t the finished product, by a long way, but seeing performances like today’s, certainly whets the appetite for hopefully what is to come.
Everyone played their part in a great win.
Two moments of magic from our centre backs:-
Johnny Evans tackle on Harry Kane and that run from Cags
Love it :)

I have just watched the second half. I thought Evans and Soyuncu were outstanding. Evans is a top class defender and Soyuncu is an elegant bull. Pereira was magnificent and Tielemans was better today than he has been for a while. Maddison was very good and will continue to divide opinion. He can be frustrating but he has so much technical ability. We really do possess a very talented group of players. Finally, what a shame we didn't turn up last week and got turned over by that shower of shit. Onwards and upwards.

What a day, see City make chips out of Spuds (hate them with a vengeance), and just got back from watching Granada trash Barca. Well on my way to getting pissed.

****ing hell how has Tim Cahill ended up on MOTD? He’s dreadful.

That result made a great start to the day for me, I hate Spurs and absolutely love it when Leicester beat them.

A couple of observations, when Praet came on, Barnes seemed to play more central and then appeared to drift over to the right hand side. If those were his instructions I am a bit baffled by them, he was giving Aurier a real hard time defensively and doing that took away an attacking threat down that flank. It also allowed Aurier the chance to get forward more which in turn gave Spurs more of an out on that side.

A selection of observations about Maddison's performance today:

Peter Crouch - 'He was the best player on the pitch for me'
BN - 'He didn't help the midfield one bit'
Joe Cole - 'He is everything that England have needed for ages'
BN - 'He just feigned injury most of the game'
Joe Cole - 'He's got the look of Cesc Fabregas about him'
BN - 'He did absolutely no tracking back'
Peter Crouch - 'He has proven he is good enough to be starting in the England team now'
BN - 'He played well for about 60 seconds in total and didn't do anything in the game for the other 89 minutes'
Shearer - 'You couldn't not be impressed with him today'
Shearer - 'He does this very well, pass and move'.
Shearer - 'Someone like him makes the job of a forward much easier'
BN - 'He's better out on the left pretending to be Coutinho'

I don't know who to believe.

I agree. We said this the other day, he’s shocking.
On the other hand I thought Joe Cole and Peter Crouch on BT were pretty good. Refreshingly enthusiastic.

Found one (albeit short).
On the other hand I thought Joe Cole and Peter Crouch on BT were pretty good. Refreshingly enthusiastic.
I didn’t get to see them as I was at the game, but Peter Crouch always seems good to me.

(Makes mental note to record it best time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363