Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough one to take. Especially given the Chelsea score

At the end of the day the stack of injuries we’ve faced caught up with us at the end of the season.

That back four just is as makeshift as it gets.

We end that match without Evans, Fofana, Justin, and Barnes.

Vardy, Maddison and Ricardo carrying injuries.

Tielemans massively overplayed.

I see it a lot differently from last year. Too many matches, too short a break between games and a stack of injuries.

In spite of that we’ve finished 5th and won the FA Cup.

I feel for Kasper, he’s amazing for us. What a time to drop a bollock.

In terms of the match, the Ricardo Maddison change was poorly thought out. Maddison was moved to 10 at half time and he made a massive difference and we looked good value. As soon as he went off we fell to bits.

the end of the day the stack of injuries we’ve faced caught up with us at the end of the season.

I see it a lot differently from last year. Too many matches, too short a break between games and a stack of injuries.

It’s a disappointing end to the league season but like you I can’t view the season as a whole as a failure.

Have a word with yourself mate. We didn’t win today but now we’ve got a trophy in the cabinet you can’t call them bottlers. May not like it but Spurs still have a very good starting XI.

Im sorry but the FA Cup is nothing to do with today so let's not go there.

This performance was pathetic and despite being given yet another massive opportunity we have shit the bed.

Nothing positive to take from the way we have thrown away a CL place yet again, it's not something to say cheer up about

Until we adjust our mentality and actually start saying it's not good enough to **** it allvaway in the home straight then we will always be also rans.

It was there for us, in our hands, but we threw it away again.

Anyone happy with spending the entire season in the top 4 and throwing it all away with 2 games to go is insane imo

Todays performance probably means we sell a top player again and miss out on a signing or two. I wouldn't be surprised if Youri doesn't sign a new contract.
What on earth Brendan was thinking by moving Ndidi into defence I will never know. Spurs didn't win that. We did everything to lose it.

the end of the day the stack of injuries we’ve faced caught up with us at the end of the season.

Exactly this. People can throw around bottler as much as they want, but we don't have the squad depth to cope with the injuries we've had. We had to completely change the way we play when we lost Barnes and Maddison, and we coped well largely.

Last year we took Europa seriously until it became obvious that the injuries and fighting on 3 fronts wasn't feasible. No reason to believe we won't next season.

This performance was pathetic and despite being given yet another massive opportunity we have shit the bed.

Nothing positive to take from the way we have thrown away a CL place yet again, it's not something to say cheer up about

Until we adjust our mentality and actually start saying it's not good enough to **** it allvaway in the home straight then we will always be also rans.

Anyone happy with spending the entire season in the top 4 and throwing it all away with 2 games to go is insane imo
We threw it away over a much longer period of time.

I’m happy with winning an FA cup and finishing 5th above Spurs and Arsenal and it not looking like a fluke. Yes - it’s disappointing, but we had a really tricky run in and we all knew it was likely to pose an issue.
We’ve done brilliantly this season. If as a Leicester fan you think we’ve had a shit season, that baffles me.

Exactly. All the talk about what would you prefer out of FA Cup or top 4....most would say both or FA Cup. It's seemed mutually exclusive for our players for a while now.

Losing Fofana ****ed us completely

And subbing Maddison was plain stupid

Just win the game for Champions League FFS

Twats

Last year we took Europa seriously until it became obvious that the injuries and fighting on 3 fronts wasn't feasible. No reason to believe we won't next season.
Exactly right, no reason to believe we won't **** off the Europa League again and finish outside the top 4 anyway

I’m happy with winning an FA cup and finishing 5th above Spurs and Arsenal and it not looking like a fluke. Yes - it’s disappointing, but we had a really tricky run in and we all knew it was likely to pose an issue.
We’ve done brilliantly this season. If as a Leicester fan you think we’ve had a shit season, that baffles me.

Our tricky run in included 10man Southampton and Newcastle....we made it trickier than it should've been.

I am growing annoyed by the Maddison sub. We’ve waited for months for him to show up and when he finally does we sub him off almost immediately.

I can make a case for the Ndidi move.

We’ve had a great season. I think the nature of the way we have missed out on the top 4 for two seasons on the bounce is just a little galling.

What a day to have a nightmare Kasper. No massive criticism given your service and the cup final.
Except he does deserve massive criticism. In a massive moment in the cup final he came up big. In a massive moment today he was left wanting. It was a horrendous error that cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566