Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second best season in my lifetime.

We have a small squad and just ran out of steam again. Our players were on empty.

If Evans wasn't injured and/or if Fofana hadn't got injured today, we'd probably be celebrating CL qualification.

Glad I'd already made my peace with 5th, but a shame to waste another great opportunity

Last thing I’ll say on the matter because I’m sure it will be seen as sour grapes:

The “big 6” have got away with the Super League stuff big time.

A sane world would see them sanctioned and punished. Instead their bottomless wealth ensures another year in the Champions League.

It’s gutting and it hurts but who’s to say what is good and whose to say what is bad.

If we hadn’t gone through administration we wouldn’t have found our path. If we hadn’t been relegated to league 1 we may not have found Nigel Pearson. If we hadn’t experienced the disappointment of losing to Watford in the playoffs we may never have signed Mahrez. If we hadn’t stuck with Nigel we may never have had the great escape which was the chain reaction for all of this. So I say again, whose to say what is good, and whose to say what is bad.

We’ll go again. Well done lads. Good season.
Well relegation and losing to Watford was bad. We didn't get to this point because of those things but despite those things. Maybe we would have finished top 4 if we hadn't been relegated and lost to Watford.

Those mother ****ers. As of this morning I had accepted the fact that we weren't going to qualify and then they they gave me hope only to piss all over it. I suppose Chelsea lost? I turned it off at 3 - 2. Only thing that I can hope for now is a sympathy shag

Almost as though injuries caught up to us leaving with limited options at the back.

Ndidi had a decent enough game at centre back too.

Soumare is coming in to give us more midfield options. We will get another CB too. Its not like the club don't know the same problems, there's just been bad luck with injuries and no opportunity to bolster

Well relegation and losing to Watford was bad. We didn't get to this point because of those things but despite those things. Maybe we would have finished top 4 if we hadn't been relegated and lost to Watford.
We got to where we are because of those things. No assumptions can be made that history would be the same without disappointment. Anyway the point I was making was that it hurts now, but failure doesn’t mean doom. Failure can become strength.

Or Rodgers could play the actual centre back we had on the bench and give us a ****ing chance in midfield?

The one who hasn’t played in a back four all season and he clearly doesn’t trust, or the 38 year old who can’t play 10 minutes?

I wouldn't make any prediction about next season until August tbh. Youri should be off, I'd prefer he wasn't obviously. Also expect Ted to spurs to be all we hear until their manager is announced.

Soumare is coming in to give us more midfield options. We will get another CB too. Its not like the club don't know the same problems, there's just been bad luck with injuries and no opportunity to bolster
There was a January transfer window

Excellent we can play yet another midfielder in defence...

I wouldn't make any prediction about next season until August tbh. Youri should be off, I'd prefer he wasn't obviously. Also expect Ted to spurs to be all we hear until their manager is announced.
Surely Bodgers wouldn't actually go to them after today's performance and with them falling to bits. He would be vilified forever, and not just from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669