Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 0

You can have a dig all you like but how is it that thousands of supporters at the game were clearly not enjoying it either? Sunderland game aside, it's absolute torture.

We go there to watch football, not chess.

Champions in a coma.
Did you do a survey to find this out?

My friends and I enjoyed the game, but weren’t up and down singing and dancing

As for being on their phone , please find out who their phone server is, as I as sure as shit can’t get a signal

First half was pretty ponderous, but the thick idiots think it’s the system. They understand nothing of what they are actually watching. Complete ****wits

The reason it was a bit painful and ponderous is entirely to do with how Watford approached the game. The most defensive approach to a game I’ve seen in a long time. There was a time when our keeper nearly made it to the centre circle with the ball before anybody bothered to press. ‘Lumping it up’ against that tyoe of set up is just plain stupid, and plays right into their hands.

We did the right thing and played the right way and with a bit more quality up front we would have gone in up by one or two. Our balls into the box were poor, however, and I’m afraid Iheanacho is just embarrassingly shit.

Second half we did exactly the same things, but we just did them quicker. That is genuinely all that changed - play the same way, but just play it quicker. Simples. That and bringing on a proper striker, obviously. It was a stonking second half and I ****ing loved every second of it. Those that didn’t would be better off just ****ing off and watching some old Betamax videos of the Big Match, or something. They add nothing at all to the atmosphere other than ****ing moaning because we are playing patient football rather than wacking it up the pitch for no reason. Total ****s, the lot of ‘em. Just. ****. Off.

On the pitch, Vestergaard was simply outstanding. Hamza will never be Harry Winks but did a sound job in his place. Ndidi was a welcome return, but fitness caught up with him in the end. Vardy had a massive impact when he came on. He played right on the shoulder of their oafish back line, and created bucketloads of space for everyone else. Yeah he missed a ****ing sitter, but then he did what he’s always done, and what a duffer like Iheanacho can never do.

My man of the match, though, was Dewsbury-Hall. A masterful performance of linking play from front to back and from right to left. He was superb.

Loving this season. Can’t ****ing wait til the next game. Lovely jubbly

Second half we did exactly the same things, but we just did them quicker. That is genuinely all that changed - play the same way, but just play it quicker. Simples.
Exactly as I said. Too slow around the box first half. Quicker second half and it made the difference.

I missed most of the first half which sound a bit dire. The second half livened up after Vardy hit himself for missing that sitter. Once we scored we looked on it but then the subs started and it gave Watford a leg up a bit and was not secure until the pen.

They were a form team of late and looked more toothless than anyone I'd seen this season. I think Homer said about our sweeper was almost at the centre circle. I was wondering where he was going at one.point. they were not closing him down or pressurising him.

If you willingly choose to do something that continually bores you, there is the option to stop doing it.

As for being on their phone , please find out who their phone server is, as I as sure as shit can’t get a signal

Does my tits this like. Whenever I'm at a match and there's a break for an injury or something I'll try and check scores elsewhere with **** all signal. Then you'll get a few twats a few rows in front livestreaming their face for some reason

This was the same as so many matches this season. Mostly tedious, unproductive football with a shit atmosphere because the majority were bored.

But we kept at it and managed to find a way to win.

For what it’s worth I didn’t think Nacho was anywhere near as bad as the usual suspects are making out. This system and style of football is generally not built for strikers to flourish, and I can’t remember anything in particular that I think he should have done better with.

Couple of other little things:

It’s often said that, despite his size, Vesty doesn’t really attack the ball in the air, however Vardy’s first goal came from a rebound where he did exactly that.

Casadei hasn’t exactly set the world alight with us so far, but one thing he is good at is winning headers and the penalty came from him winning a good header which Vardy ran onto to win the penalty. Can’t remember which other game I’m thinking of (Preston or Stoke I think) but Enzo deliberately dropped him deeper when they had goal kicks etc to win the headers, so that the centre backs could drop and keep shape. He does offer us strength in the air at both ends, at least.

Another one who wasn't there or left at HT.

****ing idiots.
Did you think it was a good atmosphere full of people enthralled by the super exciting football?

Because if so it must be you that wasn’t there.

I’ve never seen so many people leave early as I’ve seen this season. Far more than under the Rodgers era.

The first half was quite dull but we should have scored at least one goal. The second half was good and the crowd was woken up by Fatawu and Vardy coming on and KDH improving.

The only goal this season is to get promoted, so far this way of doing it appears to be the most reliable option.

Did you think it was a good atmosphere full of people enthralled by the super exciting football?

Because if so it must be you that wasn’t there.

I’ve never seen so many people leave early as I’ve seen this season. Far more than under the Rodgers era.
The atmosphere was fine, especially in the second half.

Speaking for anyone else when you have shown yourself to be completely incapable of enjoying football anymore is probably not the best idea. If you couldn't enjoy that second half then there's no hope for you ever picking your chin up off the floor.

I think I know why you're confused. I'm absolutely not surprised that people around you leave early. There's a very obvious reason for this.

The atmosphere was fine, especially in the second half.

Speaking for anyone else when you have shown yourself to be completely incapable of enjoying football anymore is probably not the best idea. If you couldn't enjoy that second half then there's no hope for you ever picking your chin up off the floor.

I think I know why you're confused. I'm absolutely not surprised that people around you leave early. There's a very obvious reason for this.
The crowd picked up when the first goal was scored with about 15 mins to go. You could hear a pin drop before then.

You’re delusional.

The crowd picked up when the first goal was scored with about 15 mins to go. You could hear a pin drop before then.

You’re delusional.
Like I say, I know why no one talks to you and chooses to leave early.

You’re delusional.

That's true for a lot of grounds unfortunately. Atmosphere nowadays is a nice organised Tifo while some dodgy tunes from 2005 are blasted over the tannoy to stop any chance of a build up of chanting. Then there's very little else until a goal is scored or chalked off after VAR.

Got to mention, on a purely selfish note, I’ve not been to the KP much in the last couple of years. It’s obviously left a bit of a hole in my life and I really miss the good times and feeling like a part of it. The family season tickets have gone but my Dad got us tickets for today as a birthday present. I said to him that I just want to see one more Vardy goal, he won’t be around much longer and there’s nothing better than seeing him stick the ball away and wheeling off on his celebration.

Loved it today, picked himself up, stuck the winner away, big celebration and blowing kisses to the Watford fans. ****ing legend, love that man beyond all reason.

That's true for a lot of grounds unfortunately. Atmosphere nowadays is a nice organised Tifo while some dodgy tunes from 2005 are blasted over the tannoy to stop any chance of a build up of chanting. Then there's very little else until a goal is scored or chalked off after VAR.
And this has been the case for a long time. The atmosphere wasn't awful, it was the same as nearly every other ground but because we didn't have twenty thousand people singing songs about players who haven't been at the club for decades or ****s shouting abuse at everyone and everything for 90 minutes then it's 'dead'.
There can't possibly be a middle ground.

There are some folk who simply don't understand what we are trying to do but most people do and most people are enjoying it immensely, despite being told that they're not by a few complete ****ing wooden heads.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563