Post Match Leicester 2 West Bromwich Albion 1

Brilliant result, could have finished 4-4 and everything in between!

Hamza had the game of his life, let’s focus on Tuesday now!

I knew people would be highlighting Choudhury.

Firstly, his goal line clearances were excellent and he did intervene a few times with important challenges. We wouldn't have won without him.

However, he could easily have had four yellow cards too. Coady and Winks constantly had to get us out of jail positionally because he'd disappeared.

His game awareness is utterly appalling. If you could have 12 players, he'd be great as someone to just tell to go where he likes. But I cannot believe EM rates him tactically. He's terrifying. In the first minute, his crazy stupid pass almost saw us go behind.

He'd have a fabulous one minute highlight reel from today but also a remarkable 15 minute reel of doing the wrong thing.

What an odd player.

The one where KDH received a good ball from Choudhury and gave the ball away?

Everything is correct about that post other than your suggestion that it was a good ball. It was a terrible ball for a player to receive in that situation. If you watched it on tv, you might not have seen the pitch set up but lots of the crowd yelled the moment he played the ball.

Everything is correct about that post other than your suggestion that it was a good ball. It was a terrible ball for a player to receive in that situation. If you watched it on tv, you might not have seen the pitch set up but lots of the crowd yelled the moment he played the ball.

It's the way we've played all season. KDH should have done better.

Hamza was ****ing phenomenal.

Good performance with heart, spirit and a desire to win.

Love seeing Vardy score, absolute privilege.

Coady had a couple of shaky moments but was otherwise excellent and aggressive.

Bonus point, I was sat next to Harry Winks' girlfriend, mum and sister. Lovely people. Telling me that Harry loves it at the club. Much better club, fans and general vibe. Spurs was terrible and they hate them! His mum was singing our songs!

Coady was outstanding today.

He was shouting at his team mates from start to finish. He was in the refs face at times. He was winding up the opposition.

Different class to anything we've seen recently at the back.
When you have it in for someone or something you really do have it in for them and are completely unwilling to see what actually happened positively to a player throughout a game.

His tracking back, interventions, last ditch tackles and overall play was magnificent and I am excluding from that his three goal-saving blocks on the line.

He was simply awesome. KDH had a stinker (at least the first 30 minutes or so) but I am sure sighted enough to balance that with all the good he does throughout a game. It is no coincidence that he was repeatedly targeted and fouled by WBA.

There were other players out there today who perhaps didn’t do great, but to single Hamza out as you have done is quite staggering really.

Firstly, his goal line clearances were excellent and he did intervene a few times with important challenges. We wouldn't have won without him.

However, he could easily have had four yellow cards too. Coady and Winks constantly had to get us out of jail positionally because he'd disappeared.

His game awareness is utterly appalling. If you could have 12 players, he'd be great as someone to just tell to go where he likes. But I cannot believe EM rates him tactically. He's terrifying. In the first minute, his crazy stupid pass almost saw us go behind.

He'd have a fabulous one minute highlight reel from today but also a remarkable 15 minute reel of doing the wrong thing.

What an odd player.

I suppose that’s one way to get attention when we win…

****ing hell that was good.

Any of the daft ****s thinking they’re ‘not playing for the manager’ can just **** off now. Same goes for those betting against their team. Good to see you spaffing your money away today, you disloyal ****s.

These last four games are about bottle, graft and fight, and we had it in spades today. None more so than Choudhury who was simply ****ing magnificent. We lose without him today, and that’s that. Take a ****ing bow, son. Man of the match by a ****ing country mile.

Lots of fantastic scrapping from Vestergaard, Faes, Fatawu, Vardy and Winks - and Coady simply has to play in every one of these last three. Leadership. Right there. ****ing excellent.

KDH was very poor. His distribution and decision making was simply awful today. Was a relief when he finally got subbed.

Crowd nervous and quiet in the first half, but the noise got better and better throughout the second. Last ten minutes the place was ****ing bouncing. About time too.

Maresca made the right subs, but again I thought they were ten minutes late. They brought five subs on and had the legs on us. I can sort of understand that he doesn’t want to change it when everything is clicking, but you have to read the game better than that. Vardy was running on fumes.

Once again, absolute ****ng limbs when that second went in. Loving it

Boring boring Enzo. Bunch of fannies

I suppose that’s one way to get attention when we win…

‘tis what a troll does, and he does it well. Gotta love a BN post match wibble. Love it

Thankfully nothing from King ****wit yet, which can only be a good thing

And a special mention for Wilf. I've been very critical of him recently but today his effort couldn’t be faulted.

What an odd player.
Everything about is it is odd. I agree with almost everything you said there.

But I'd have still given him MOTM if it was down to me.

Football is weird.

bloody lucky not be 3 - 0 down in the first 20 mins lol, thankfully they did not have their shooting boots on today.
Coady was superb today, Vesty and Faes were shocking. Vestergards piss poor passing gave the ball away and allowed the counter for their goal.
you could feel us dropping off the pace at around the 65 min mark and Maresca chose to do nothing about it, it is really frustrating to watch him do this.

Choudry' energy and passion was immense today, although his positioning at times was scary. Job done, 3 points and on to the Saints game, it was great to see the passion shown by the players when the final whistle went.

crowd were brilliant today and really pushed the team on, hopefully it is the same intense atmosphere mid week.

****ing get in

bloody lucky not be 3 - 0 down in the first 20 mins lol, thankfully they did not have their shooting boots on today.
Coady was superb today, Vesty and Faes were shocking. Vestergards piss poor passing gave the ball away and allowed the counter for their goal.
you could feel us dropping off the pace at around the 65 min mark and Maresca chose to do nothing about it, it is really frustrating to watch him do this.

Choudry' energy and passion was immense today, although his positioning at times was scary. Job done, 3 points and on to the Saints game, it was great to see the passion shown by the players when the final whistle went.

crowd were brilliant today and really pushed the team on, hopefully it is the same intense atmosphere mid week.

****ing get in
This is exactly my biggest problem with Maresca. It's like he has the game schedule planned out on a notepad file & just sticks with it to the letter, paying no regard whatsoever to whatever is happening in actual real time on the pitch.
It's ****ing maddening & I seriously hope he grows out of it. Management has to be done on the fly sometimes as things ebb & flow in a game. His rigidity is infuriating. I hope he's not that Rodgers level of stubborn that means he'll never learn. It's a vital part of the job.

This is exactly my biggest problem with Maresca. It's like he has the game schedule planned out on a notepad file & just sticks with it to the letter, paying no regard whatsoever to whatever is happening in actual real time on the pitch.
It's ****ing maddening & I seriously hope he grows out of it. Management has to be done on the fly sometimes as things ebb & flow in a game. His rigidity is infuriating. I hope he's not that Rodgers level of stubborn that means he'll never learn. It's a vital part of the job.

Very true. I was saying recently that the biggest error he made was not having an old head alongside him as assistant manager. Someone who had been in dugouts for years.

He really falls down with game management.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563