Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref, who is a Spurs fan.... yet Kevin Friend is removed from their fixture... hmm.

Was he really a Spurs fan?

**edit - no he's a Sunderland fan...

The game was too big for the ref today. He made numerous wrong decisions on both sides and has definitely influenced the result.

Jonathan "Jon" Moss is an English professional football referee who officiates primarily in the Premier Leaguehaving been promoted to the Select Group of Referees in 2011. He was born in Sunderland but is now based in Horsforth, West Yorkshire. He is a member of theWest Riding County Football Association and he is way too eager to issue yellow cards, so that when he has to issue a second yellow a player is sent off when really when looking at the two offences such sending off was undeserved.

It's hard to remain objective when you're in the crowd, leaving individual refereeing decisions aside Moss completely lost control of the game. Inconsistent, miles away from the play and all without having players in his face and complaining.

The players somehow kept their cool until the whistle went. Kasper's explosion in front of the kop at the end was magnificent.

Fat bald **** with absolutely no refereeing acumen. A worm sent from the London based F. A. (which apparently stands for something other than frail accountant) do dock us two points. Whatever you ****. We are Leicester and we are forever.

What about Matt Fryatt against Norwich?

Never believe anything the BBC tell you - I won't ever again.

Jamie Vardy is the first Leicester player to score ONE goal and get sent off in the same match since David Lowe. ;-)

Reckon Vardy will get his yellow rescinded?

That's the first match of the season I've watched outside of the home. Four pints, a handful of Hammers fans and a smattering of other supporters. I ran the gamut of emotions before heading to the village shop to stock up on bottles to celebrate. I'll take that result as I would have before kick off - Leo, you are a ****ing God among men. The pressure on his shoulders in that instant was immense and the man came through.

Having people come up to me afterwards to shake my hand was ridiculously emotional. Drunk as I now may be, ****ing wow. What fight, what spirit.

We were in control. Should have been comfortable if we had got the second.

We are 8 points ahead so pressure on Spurs.

Feels like two dropped but seriously, if that's all the F. A. have to throw at us then good ****ing luck. Come in Stoke. Show some bottle and beat this Spurs team.

Good for the team to come back and get a draw to keep the spirits up, but big opportunity for Spur tomorrow to put us under some serious pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669