Post Match Leicester 3 Bolton Wanderers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a game! I could barely listen at the end there having my hands over my ears listening as little as possible. Really was make or brake tonight and so glad we done it tonight to keep us in it until the end and can't wait to see the goals as it sounded like a couple of crackers!

Can't wait until Saturday now and hopefully there is a stream as it is the big game of the weekend though I am tempted to drive down there now as they really are there for the taking.

Are we still confident then?

'We' are all individuals terry. All individuals with different hopes, dreams, aspirations and expectations. We don't think as one.

Are you still confident terry? I know you'll be devastated if we make it terry, but be strong. Don't be blinded by your hates and desires.

'We' are all individuals terry. All individuals with different hopes, dreams, aspirations and expectations. We don't think as one.

Are you still confident terry? I know you'll be devastated if we make it terry, but be strong. Don't be blinded by your hates and desires.

It doesn't matter what we do, his team are 6 points clear anyway.

So in years past its taken 75 points or so to get a playoff spot.

Will be a bit lower this year:

5 points enough? That'd leave us at 69.

Up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon................

Paraphrasing Shakey:

Going in at 1-0 down would've been a big boost for Bolton, but getting 2 goals in the way we did gave us the edge.
Surprised Bolton with our team selection, Lloyd had a great game. When they saw Butterfield playing, told Lloyd to target him and be positive with the ball.
Good character from Wood to score the penalty. Told him he needs to be more aggressive and he was tonight.
People talk about must win games but this was a HAVE TO win game, and we dug in tonight to get it.
The players and management commented on the fantastic support after the game, because they got behind the team and it's not been easy, but they were right behind them and it's appreciated.

Against Palace, have to keep the same mentality. Have to win these 3 games.
The dressing room has been a sombre place over the last few weeks, getting hardr to pick the players up. Tonight they're joyous, but not celebrating too much yet. Work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669