Post Match Leicester 3 Bolton Wanderers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well well well get in...... for all those of us that never lost faith.... we can afford a nice smile... 3 games unbeaten now lets keep it going, for all the talk about the manager/players/formations all it took was a few Thai Monks blessing the pitch pre game!

1st game I have attended since Peterborough, yes I am responsible.

Well done Cardiff.
Well done Lester-you should make play offs now.
Beating Watford would really be appreciated by your freinds in Hull

I can't quite believe the results from the other top six teams recently and the league table is extraordinary. There has never been a Championship like this with so little needed to be 6th and so much needed to be 21st.

Our performance tonight was gutsy, yet horribly vulnerable. The continual defensive mistakes from Keane, De Laet and Konchesky were beyond awful. James, Morgan and Schmeichel were excellent. With the exception of one shot from Dyer, he and Knockaert were hopelessly sloppy and predictable. Wood seemed a little more interested than of late. Overall, we played like a punch drunk boxer in the 15th round. Somehow, despite appearing to not know how to play the game at times, we won.

Lovely finish from Schlupp. His third key goal since his bizarre extended vacation at Old Trafford.

Please can we get St Ledger back in defence on Saturday? Keane is making so many errors of judgement and needs to be taken out of the team. He'll cost us dear if we don't do something there.

Somehow, we're still in this. The truth is that nobody is good enough this season. Cardiff are Hull are both extremely average sides, yet coasting to the Premier League. The shambolic runs from the rest of us make a mockery of the whole season. We don't merit a top six place but then, who does? It's all weird as ****.

First time we've beat Bolton in the league in 30 years?

How was it for you?

Ok, the crowd were nervous and a bit quiet for my liking in the 2nd half, probably understandable.

Anyway, back to my usual on Saturday, away games.

The first 30 minutes of that game had me asking whether or not my love for the team was unconditional.

The 67 minutes afterwards answered.

What great entertainment.

It has been my last match of the season. I have been fed up with the team in recent weeks and find night matches a little difficult so I was tempted to skip the season ticket. This match has convinced me to renew. Roll on next season.

Cheers Foxes. Looking real good for us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669