Post Match Leicester 3 Millwall 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some incredible comments on that fb photo. Belgians are plumbers, likely to want to claim residence here etc....

Oh aye....and there's someone disputing the stupid claims who has awful spelling on par with Matt B's iPhone autocorrect shit ;)

still over achieving the 2points/game target, looking solid looking good, btw i started sheff wed prematch thread but its been deleted sorry folks

Do we have any chants for Waso?

if not, why the feck is this stuck in my head? (you can guess the tune)

Oh, oh, oh! He's massive, you know! You'll never get past our Waso!

As everyone has pointed out it was a good performance. It has to be said that Millwall were poor.

Toward the end of the match there was some sustained applause from one side of the Kop. Where I was sat we could not see what they were applauding. I presume it was "the Anderlecht Boys" that have been mentioned. I know Anderlecht is a Belgian football club but what were they doing here.

I really enjoyed a moment about twenty minutes into the game Knockaert hit a beautiful one touch pass to Dyer; Bobby Charlton would have been proud of it. Some of the Leicester passing was superb; helped by the way the receiver seemed to know what the passer intended. The understanding between Wasilewski and Knockaert was especially remarkable since Marcion is the only person who has any idea what Knockaert will do next.

Miguel was superb. In the past I have praised other young defenders - Hobbs, Morrison and more recently Keene and Moore. Miguel simply looked a level up from them. For me Miguel was joint Man Of The Match with Vardy.

This season has seen a great improvement in Vardy's play. However, I have had a major reservation; a striker should strike. Today Vardy scored two excellent goals.

I am pleased that the rest of the fans are "into" Marcion Wasilewski. I will boast of being "an early adopter"; for me he was a cult player while he was still sitting on the bench against Barnsley in September.

As everyone has pointed out it was a good performance. It has to be said that Millwall were poor.

Toward the end of the match there was some sustained applause from one side of the Kop. Where I was sat we could not see what they were applauding. I presume it was "the Anderlecht Boys" that have been mentioned. I know Anderlecht is a Belgian football club but what were they doing here.

I really enjoyed a moment about twenty minutes into the game Knockaert hit a beautiful one touch pass to Dyer; Bobby Charlton would have been proud of it. Some of the Leicester passing was superb; helped by the way the receiver seemed to know what the passer intended. The understanding between Wasilewski and Knockaert was especially remarkable since Marcion is the only person who has any idea what Knockaert will do next.

Miguel was superb. In the past I have praised other young defenders - Hobbs, Morrison and more recently Keene and Moore. Miguel simply looked a level up from them. For me Miguel was joint Man Of The Match with Vardy.

This season has seen a great improvement in Vardy's play. However, I have had a major reservation; a striker should strike. Today Vardy scored two excellent goals.

I am pleased that the rest of the fans are "into" Marcion Wasilewski. I will boast of being "an early adopter"; for me he was a cult player while he was still sitting on the bench against Barnsley in September.

I was happy with the result today and reading the above is very pleasing. It is a good time for Leicester. It may only last until next week but at the moment all is happy.

Long my it continue.

I am struggling to recollect a time when we were so consistent, probably the MON era in the premier. This is just superb stuff with all the elements of what makes us all support City.

We are performing extremely well and consistently gaining results with a little Penache along with flair and the much needed steel.

Enjoy it as these times are few and far between supporting our beloved club.

Last edited:
I am struggling to recollect a time when we were so consistent, probably the MON era in the premier. This is just superb stuff with all the elements of what makes us all support City.

We are performing extremely well and consistently gaining results with a little Penache along with flair and the much needed steel.

Enjoy it as these times are few and far between supporting our beloved club.
Enjoying it hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670