Post Match Leicester 3 Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a banker for us. The other teams got good and surprise results.

I was surprised though. Before the game I thought there might be a bit of a fight back as all bad runs come to an end at some point. Having seen the second half it looks like Newcastle's will come in the Championship.

After seeing what happened at Blackpool today I wonder if Newcastle fans try the same thing next week.

Has anybody got tonight's MotD running order? I'm expecting a phone call from Mrs Boc who wants a lift back from Ramsgate after her attendance at a post-wedding piss-up. She has apparently also promised that I will deliver her mate back to Deal ffs!

Has anybody got tonight's MotD running order? I'm expecting a phone call from Mrs Boc who wants a lift back from Ramsgate after her attendance at a post-wedding piss-up. She has apparently also promised that I will deliver her mate back to Deal ffs!
Us, Villa, Sunderland, Burnley, West brom then Stoke..

Brainless morons. Why don't they just protest by not turning up?

Because not turning up wouldn't have changed anything. You can ignore people who aren't there.

The Oystons have been taking the piss for years. Maybe today's protest achieved nothing, but at least people are trying to do something. If our club was being run the same way I'd hope our fans would do something similar.

Us, Villa, Sunderland, Burnley, West brom then Stoke..

Cheers. She's just rung. We had a short discussion. She has the choice of waiting or walking.

I would also like to add a big thank you to one of the LCFC car park attendees allowing me to park in the car park adjacent to the ground as I had a horrible journey from London and missed the first two goals!

Brainless morons. Why don't they just protest by not turning up?
Perhaps because that would've just been ignored. I think that they were absolutely right in what they did.

Because not turning up wouldn't have changed anything. You can ignore people who aren't there.

The Oystons have been taking the piss for years. Maybe today's protest achieved nothing, but at least people are trying to do something. If our club was being run the same way I'd hope our fans would do something similar.

Precisely. See Baltimore.

Do you not feel sympathy for the poor Huddersfield fans who travelled to the match to only see half of it?

attachment.php
gash! Doesn't look like an ostrich at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669