Post Match Leicester 3 Norwich 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd estimate that there were 25k there. Lots of empty seats all around the ground.

For those that could be bothered, it was nice to see Mr. Vardy get the headlines instead of his wife. He's a knackered old mess of a player to be honest. He was holding his knee, hamstring and groin in pain at various points, but there is enough muscle memory at times to still get into those positions. The timing of his runs is probably his best attribute in his 30s.

BR made a brave and very smart change at half time. We were wide open in the middle every time we lost the ball. Tielemans was easily our best player but he was supposed to be holding and he wanted to get involved too much so if Norwich counter attacked, they were against our two central defenders who were split playing wide and it could easily have been a horror first half. Bringing Mendy on made the shape work and killed their counter attack.

Thankfully, Mendy replaced Lookman. I'll go on record and say that if we end up signing that useless waste of space, then every person involved needs taking out and shooting. He's a dud. Move on.

Castagne had a good game. Worked really hard.

Norwich were absolutely awful though. Like watching the LCFC Women's team.

I don't know what to think.

Some fat ****er voms up his spleen into the Parker his mum clearly picked out for him, stays holding the ****er until after the second goal, celebrates too excessively, spews up another 3 pints and the entirety of a Greggs into his Parker again and then ****s off.

Meanwhile, I really enjoyed the game. The first half was end to end at times and I liked that, no matter how inept we looked at times. Tielemans had his best game for absolutely ages and that finished old pensioner Vardy managed to get his dodgy hip replacement loose enough to score a couple. That shithouse Barnes only got two assists, the useless little muncher and that prick Schmeichel who we need to replace with a foetus, made some exceptional saves.

Honestly, a ****ing horrific experience at one of the few games I have really enjoyed this season. I'm still not sure what to feel.

He's a knackered old mess of a player to be honest.
Nope. He's super intelligent with his runs, he played some fantastic little passes into the midfield, he ran back to defend corners and to track counter attacks and he still looked like he had more to give. He made a huge difference to us today and the space he created was brilliant.

Anyone know a decent dry cleaner? My mums going to ****ing kill me when she sees the state of my coat.

Three points in the bag though.

SWEET CAROLINE!!! BAH BAH BAH!!!!

He's a knackered old mess of a player to be honest. He was holding his knee, hamstring and groin in pain at various points, but there is enough muscle memory at times to still get into those positions. The timing of his runs is probably his best attribute in his 30s.

As a young teenager I played cricket with some wily old players. I'd be tear-arsing around trying so save every run. Keith (our aging bowler) would be throwing it in underarm, rubbing his shoulder, elbow, back etc. He moaned constantly about the futility of playing, due to the pain.

If you tried to steal an extra run off the bat he'd throw it with laser-like precision, fast & low. Never underestimate experience.

Good result. Safe, as if it was ever really in doubt. I'm guessing a few on here are actually upset that we won. A bit sad that really.

Enjoyed the” When You’re Smiling,”just before kick off.
First half could have been 6-3 with chances at both ends, making an entertaining 45 minutes (not crap as some might think)

Replacing Lookman with Mendy at half-time, was a bloody good call, and it worked well.

3 points and a clean sheet to boot, what’s not to like?

Some fat ****er voms up his spleen into the Parker his mum clearly picked out for him, stays holding the ****er until after the second goal, celebrates too excessively, spews up another 3 pints and the entirety of a Greggs into his Parker again and then ****s off.

Meanwhile, I really enjoyed the game. The first half was end to end at times and I liked that, no matter how inept we looked at times. Tielemans had his best game for absolutely ages and that finished old pensioner Vardy managed to get his dodgy hip replacement loose enough to score a couple. That shithouse Barnes only got two assists, the useless little muncher and that prick Schmeichel who we need to replace with a foetus, made some exceptional saves.

Honestly, a ****ing horrific experience at one of the few games I have really enjoyed this season. I'm still not sure what to feel.
It's parka.

Witnessing stuff like that stays with you. Must be 6 years or something since i witnessed a bloke in the pub on Christmas eve spill his bowl of spew over his face. Something that should have been hilarious but was unnerving.

Mendy made the difference. He was superb and it allowed both kdh and Youri to get forward more.
Mendy has been twice the player of Ndidi this season and he wasn't even included in the squad

Mendy has been twice the player of Ndidi this season

Just because Ndidi has not played as well as he has previously doesn't mean Mendy has been better.

Ndidi has played almost exactly twice as many minutes as Mendy (1619/808)

So you'd expect Ndidi's stats for tackles etc to be twice Mendy's. But Ndidi's numbers are way higher than that.

Ndidi has made 60 tackles this season. Mendy has made 8.

Blocks: 8/3

Clearances: 52/9

Through balls 2/0

The only stat where Mendy is ahead per 90 minutes is passes, he's made 547, Ndidi's made 929 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263