Leicester 3 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was sweet. Words cannot describe how mental the place went when Bruno and Gally scored. I nudged my dad and said Gally when we won the free-kick and what a goal, he really is the nuts at set pieces. I'm moist for Bruno, he pulled out some kind of superman dive to block a cetain goal at 1-0.

They were crap, we punished then we finally started to take risks and the game opened out. Nothing quite as funny as taking the piss out of their once goalting, Billy Bigbollocks fans too.

The best I've felt in ages, I'm grinning like an idiot. I'm in agreement with Lako, time to round up some mates and have a few victory drinks. Superb stuff.

Lost for words.

My throat hurts.

Filmed Gallys free kick on my phone. Last time i caight a free kick on camera was Sheehans at the City Ground.

:058: You know you've had a great time when you've got a sore throat and a headache.

All this bollocks about footballing Forest. Typical Davies side, diving, moaning, twinging. Pearson shook every player who played his hands, Davies just his Forest boys.

We were negative at times but I don't give a ****. When that third went in I think I spunked.

I think we can all safely agree that Bruno Berner is the greatest footballer of all time.

All this bollocks about footballing Forest. Typical Davies side, diving, moaning, twinging. Pearson shook every player who played his hands, Davies just his Forest boys.

We were negative at times but I don't give a ****. When that third went in I think I spunked.
What is it about you and creaming yourself in public. ****s sake.

Featured game on the FLS. I'm worried Bruno will get over exposed and get snapped up by Barca.

Last edited:
I could not understand some of the Ref's decisions. No consistency. He eventually booked one of their's for diving. 5 for them, 3 for us. I am amazed no-one got 2 yellows!

Did he really shake them?

Also WTF is twinging?

Fantastic! Just got in (not from the match!) and I am delighted! Well done the team, big Nige and his staff! Great to wipe the smile off the tree shagging wankers faces!

On the radio it mentioned trouble in the ground in the family stand. Anyone know anything?

Hobbs was my MOTM, kept us in the first half almost single-handedly with some goal saving last ditch tackles.

One of them was reminiscent of Bobby Moore vs Brazil.

He was an sbsolute rock today. Berner was excellent also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669