Leicester 4 Barnsley 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent win. King is top notch, his value must be rising every game. Youngy gave Mee MOTM. Nice to hear that he has turned it around after his horror debut. I feel as though I am getting complacent. I was very confident about this today, what has Sven done to us?

Great result! Scoring plenty atm, and *cough* 2nd *cough* best form in the league.

Onwards and upwards.

Last edited:
I previously stated that I don't care about other results right now, I really hope the jacks win tomorrow!

Carry on scoring points at the rate we have this year we will get 87.66667 points which could be enough for automatic promotion..
:081::081::081::081:

Realistically 2 points a game and we'll have 77 - which is usually enough for a play-off place

Thank-you Sven :007:

Oh Sven, I love you lots. His interviews are superb! Great appointment!

12 out of 15 points this year....

What really pleases me is that I don't think we got out of third gear this afternoon and we can be EVEN better than this. The turnaround since Sven's arrival has been astonishing. Well done, lads! Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Well done, lads! Enjoy it.

Think it was Wellens who said Sven keeps telling them the most important thing is to enjoy their football. Seems to me like they are, a long shout from the disinterested shite we saw at the start of the season where they looked like they'd rather be doing anything else

Good result, nice for us to put a few goals past someone. Goal difference just -1 now... almost clawed it back! Few more results like that to get it in line with the other teams around us will be good though

Just 3 points off the playoffs! :)

And 7 off of automatic....

Last edited:
12 out of 15 points this year....

or even 16 out of 18...

Yes this is good. But we don't have to look too far back (December) Where we took 5 points from 15.

Sven looks to have brought in some excellent players since and and we are playing good football.

It's nice to be in the hunt, and there is still a lot of points to play for.

What were the goals like? BBC says Gally's was a 30 yard shot, and then just says who scored the others...

Looking forward to hearing from those at the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00