Post Match Leicester 4 Manchester United 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans' goal was probably even better than his Wembley thundercunt. To smash it in the left corner from distance is one thing, but to chip the ball just over De Gea inside the post at the first time of asking - simply incredible!

Tielemans' goal was probably even better than his Wembley thundercunt. To smash it in the left corner from distance is one thing, but to chip the ball just over De Gea inside the post at the first time of asking - simply incredible!
And he nearly scored another stunner.

How did AWB not get sent off for a second yellow at the end there?

Praise going round for lots of players today, but feel little mention of Brendan Rodgers? The gaffer has changed the shape today, made 5 changes to the starting lineup, brought on one sub that got 2 assists (technically) and another sub that scored. Surely deserves some serious credit for that win? Looks like he got it spot on today.

Now hopefully he keeps playing Nacho!
And he was very accurate, frank and honest in his post match bbc interview. "...I maybe haven't picked the right systems..."

Having watched it again, again.... Maddison was absolutely phenomenal in that first half. His passing was sublime. He tailed off in the second a little which makes me think it is still a fitness issue but it was great watching him back in full flow during the first 45.

Having watched it again, again.... Maddison was absolutely phenomenal in that first half. His passing was sublime. He tailed off in the second a little which makes me think it is still a fitness issue but it was great watching him back in full flow during the first 45.
He looked a different player than the one we’ve had since his injury. Hopefully a corner turned. He’s special when he’s on it.

I went to the game yesterday. I watched the full rerun on Sky at 8.30 last night. I watched MOTD at 10.30 after that.

Sad, yes, but how can you not enjoy it?
So did I and loads of us I suspect. You have to enjoy these moments to the full. It wasn't just the joy of beating them but the way we did it was extra special.

Yep. Me too. I’ve also still got the 5-3 highlights on my sky planner. (Along with the whole of THAT Southampton game).

What is that then?
Work his bollocks off and realise that talent alone means nothing.

He was working much harder, moving more and actually getting involved and wanting the ball.

Helped he wasn't closed down at all mind.

Soyuncu in Garth's team of the week. I wonder if he watched the game.

Just watched the highlights. Our H is even nominally at fault for the Vardy goal. He just leaves Vardy right at the worst possible time.

So just to summarise:

1. Sloppily dispossessed on edge of his own area for the first

2. A really poor header from the corner for the second

3. Leaves Vardy utterly alone on the penalty spot for the 3rd

4. Standing around like a ****ing 500 year oak for the 4th

What a performance. Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490