Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected goals 1.33 v 1.10. The different was the quality of finishing tonight.

If you ignore the quality of players (think xg does that) then they should have had at least 2. We also wasted some cracking opportunities. I'm starting to think this xg is just random numbers generated by someone selling a book or channel or something.

3 goals outside the box and a circus goal.

Meanwhile they missed 2 sitters.
I can think of at least 2 we should have scored. Vardy with 1 (arguably 2) and KDH should have scored.

Like I say, it's almost as if this is made up nonsense based on opinion with no factual worth whatsoever....

He’s a Soyuncu clone.

Bizarre what has happened to him.
He's a bit thick. This is the issue for me. There's a talented defender in there but he's so rash and doesn't think more than about a second ahead.

Faes looks like he thinks and looks to ay the right ball at the right time.

Played some great stuff, the pressing was vastly improved today and we dealt well with set pieces. Felt our general defending was less impressive though, far too easy for Firest to play the ball in behind us. Maddison was obviously star of the show.

One positive thing to say about Rodgers:

It was nice to hear him calling out Southgate for being a complete and total bewaistcoated ****wit (or some approximation)

Great result and performance. It’s hard to tell if we’ve slightly turned a corner considering how shit Forest were. Absolute relegation fodder. I just hope we don’t join them.

We need to back it up now. We have 4 very winnable games coming up.
Palace, Leeds, Wolves and Man City. I am not sure I would put Man City in the ‘very winnable’ category!

He's always been top notch in post match interviews.

So refreshing to hear someone speak so well and confidently.

I'd say he's a future captain if he stays.

Ooops! My bad! Missed that in the list. 12 points it is the
N, before Man City give us a damn good thrashing!
If we can get 12 points in the next 4, I’d be more than happy to see Haaland bend us over and bang in a double hattrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263