Leicester 4 Peterborough 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point.

I just wonder if he's more enthusiastic when he's with the players.

Obviously he manages to motivate them somehow. Everyone else says what a great result it is and he declares himself "satisfied".

Its a good stance to take imo. If we lose he will use the fact that we dont carried away with the wins, so we wont dwell on a bad one. Keeps the feet on the ground.........i like it.

Good point.

I just wonder if he's more enthusiastic when he's with the players.

Obviously he manages to motivate them somehow. Everyone else says what a great result it is and he declares himself "satisfied".

Good. There's a long way to go yet, I'm sure he'll be a bit more animated if we get promoted.

Lets hope we put 4 past Leeds.

I'd settle for a 1-0 victory

Fantastic game, full credit to the posh for coming to play football rather than parking the team bus infront of goal.

Cant fault anyone today, Howard was superb and fully deserved his goal.

Cracking atmosphere in L1 too.

Happy days :)

After all Leeds might raise their game when they play a "bigger" team.

Fantastic game, full credit to the posh for coming to play football rather than parking the team bus infront of goal.

Cant fault anyone today, Howard was superb and fully deserved his goal.

Cracking atmosphere in L1 too.

Happy days :)

Yes, yes, yes and yes

well done city. thanks for making my saturday night a really enjoyable one. once again, well done to NP. the players were fantastic but you deserve a great deal of credit. the futures bright, the futures blue!

Last edited:
Fantastic result, goals again from our strikers and midfield and a clean sheet against 2 of the leagues high scoring srikers. Bring on the scum and Hereford. Pleased for Howard today.

best game this season so far ,the fans where loving it :038::038::038:

Bring on the leeds :icon_cool

i love you newts! spread the love..! er....sorry wrong thread!

Last edited:
After all Leeds might raise their game when they play a "bigger" team.

I watched Big League Weekend preview the other night and was most pissed off when they featured Leeds ahead of us and giving it the usual massive club shit. When they eventually got round to us the presenter George Gavin ws going Leicester not as big a club as Leeds etc shit.
Look at the ****ing results and table tonight George before you present next weeks highlights, theres a good chap.

I watched Big League Weekend preview the other night and was most pissed off when they featured Leeds ahead of us and giving it the usual massive club shit. When they eventually got round to us the presenter George Gavin ws going Leicester not as big a club as Leeds etc shit.
Look at the ****ing results and table tonight George before you present next weeks highlights, theres a good chap.
so then, because we are above them,...... that makes us a bigger team? Makes sense that, never looked at it from that point of view.
Millwall and MK Dons are also bigger than Leeds then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669