Post Match Leicester 4 Sunderland 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon? I'd have thought if we win our first 16 games we stand a good chance of winning the Prem title, not just staying in it.
Nah. Hole is right. Ranieri is the world's worst manager remember, so if he can fluke wins in the first 16 games we should just about stay up.

We are going to struggle this season.

Doom. Gloom. Doom II. Doom III. Quake.

Both headed goals from Mahrez and Vardy were the faintest of touches, glancing the ball on. Great finishes, but I think the real credit goes to Albrighton for putting in some fantastic crosses. Best most consistant crosser of the ball since Guppy? I think.

One thing that worries me is Schlupp and RDL as full backs in a back four. Better teams will expose us.

Riyad was marvellous though.

One thing that worries me is Schlupp and RDL as full backs in a back four. Better teams will expose us.

Yep, I agree. I said that during the game. Their second goal was a prime example for this. We look more secure defensively with a back three IMO.

It depends on who is playing in front of and alongside them. Both are very good attacking fullbacks and pretty reliable in defence - and both improved last season. But they are reliant on cover from the centre backs and the midfield in front of them - some days, whoever is behind Mahrez is going to have a horrid afternoon.

A very good performance for the first game of the season.

Okazaki looked very good. Worked his socks off, pounced on half asleep players nicking the ball from behind and has great upper body strength. Although the ref should have awarded him a few more free kicks but that ref is awful.

Good double save from kasper in the first half. However his kicking was awful and where was he for the second goal?

NG didn't know what was going on when he came on but good to get some experience of premier league football and I'm sure he will fit in to the team well.

Mahrez Albrighton and Vardy all played well.

A very good performance for the first game of the season

Yep, agreed

Good double save from kasper in the first half. However his kicking was awful and where was he for the second goal?

Came out for the ball and got it totally and ridiculously wrong. He won't be doing that again in a hurry I'd wager

NG didn't know what was going on when he came on but good to get some experience of premier league football and I'm sure he will fit in to the team well.
Ummm. Who? Do you mean Kante? ie, "NK"? If so, thought he actually did well. Make some good challenges but positionally suspect.

Mahrez Albrighton and Vardy all played well.

Yep.

Ummm. Who? Do you mean Kante? ie, "NK"?
I really do find it intensely irritating when people resort to just using initials when referring to somebody.
Don't worry though FF, when I do eventually achieve total global domination over all lifeforms on this planet, I will be making it a capital offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566