Post Match Leicester 4 Swansea 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Haven't felt that comfortable at a game for a long while. Everyone absolutely superb and the crowd were excellent, deafening even. Gray when he came on was something else, I actually gasped at some of his play. It has been an utter privilege to have witnessed this season first hand and I feel so amazingly lucky to have seen this. Simply wonderful.

I want to know what happened to that prick who tried to hand his season ticket back when Pearson went. Not heard from him lately.

Easy peasy, that was

Swansea were embarassingly poor - equally as bad as Stoke were last Monday night

But we were superb. Welcome back Riyad, we have missed you. Please stick around for a couple more weeks, if you don't mind, as you are amazing. Kante, Ulloa and Huth were outstanding. Simpson and Shinji not far behind them. Jeff swung between brilliance and comedy with the blink of an eye. Overall he had a significant and positive influence on the game. Great selection from Don Claudio

Incredible atmosphere from start to finish. Everything is awesome

Dilly feckin' ding, Dilly feckin' dong

Gray when he came on was something else, I actually gasped at some of his play.

Yes, thought he looked brilliant, as he has in previous games when he's come on. What a talent he looks.

Superb today, as has already been said, never felt we were in trouble and enjoyed a game for the first time in a long time!

Best season since 1928/29. At worst! #luckytobealive

I said in the PFA awards thread, Mahrez delivers when the team needs him most and boy did he deliver today, superb from start to finish. Go and collect your award Riyad!
Ulloa was fantastic as well, thoroughly deserved his two goals. The team was faultless yet again and what a bloody atmosphere.

Absolutely incredible scenes, ARE YOU WATCHING TOTTENHAM?!

P.s I'd like to mention Clattenburg, I thought he was superb. There were a few tackles (Huth and Drinky I think) that could have easily been bookings early on and he gave them a warning and said no more and never let the game get out of hand. It's easy to criticise, so credit when credit is due. Well done Mark.

I said in the PFA awards thread, Mahrez delivers when the team needs him most and boy did he deliver today, superb from start to finish. Go and collect your award Riyad!
Ulloa was fantastic as well, thoroughly deserved his two goals. The team was faultless yet again and what a bloody atmosphere.

Absolutely incredible scenes, ARE YOU WATCHING TOTTENHAM?!

P.s I'd like to mention Clattenburg, I thought he was superb. There were a few tackles (Huth and Drinky I think) that could have easily been bookings early on and he gave them a warning and said no more and never let the game get out of hand. It's easy to criticise, so credit when credit is due. Well done Mark.
Clattenburg is everything in a ref that Moss isn't.

Speaking of the ref. Did anyone else notice him asking Kasper why he didnt pick the ball up when he cleared it.

Best season since 1928/29. At worst! #luckytobealive

Our points per game tally (changing from 2 points to 3 for a win) is already better. That season we were never really in the title race, we just had a great run at the end but left it too late.

This is already the greatest ever season in the club's 132 year history even with 3 games to go!

Brilliant performance and more than showed what this squad is capable of, the players adjusted brilliantly to playing without Vardy and I thought as a result we were more measured in possession and our normal supporting cast seemed to flourish with the extra responsibility and opportunities. Nice to see all 3 substitutes have a positive impact to the game and despite having no recognised striker on the pitch at the end we still looked capable of creating opportunities.

Master stroke in team selection, set up and tactics from Ranieri, what a genius

Speaking of the ref. Did anyone else notice him asking Kasper why he didnt pick the ball up when he cleared it.
I asked a few around me the exact same question and was told because it was a pass back. Could have sworn it came from a Swans foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669