Post Match Leicester 4 Swansea 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guidolin is my second favourite manager. His post match comments made him sound like he was wearing a blue shirt underneath.

Guidolin is my second favourite manager. His post match comments made him sound like he was wearing a blue shirt underneath.

The way he set his team up made me think that too. Almost like he knew he isn't going to stay for next season so thought he'd help his pal out.

The way he set his team up made me think that too. Almost like he knew he isn't going to stay for next season so thought he'd help his pal out.

I know it probably isn't the case, but I wonder if this is starting to come into play a little bit with the opposition now as well. Players on the pitch thinking "we're safe, and it would be amazing if they did do it"

I know it probably isn't the case, but I wonder if this is starting to come into play a little bit with the opposition now as well. Players on the pitch thinking "we're safe, and it would be amazing if they did do it"

Or rather "we're safe, and it would be amazing if Harry Kane and the rest of those Spurs ****s don't win it"

Some chicken! Some neck! (Winston Churchill)

Well spotted Rock. Yes that quote was what prompted my comment.

This was the first time the pressure got to Great Caesar. Normally he stands serene and aloof. For the first few minutes he was visibly tense but like everyone else relaxed after the second goal. His substitutions were inspired. All three were involved in the last goal.

When Grey was coming on Craig Shakespeare had a word with Albrighton. My impression was that he was explaining why it was Grey and not Albrighton coming on.

On a trivial note why has the Birch been moved from his usual spot by the tunnel. He is now not in the actual dugout area but seated along the side. I wonder whether he was the member of staff who had words with Mr Moss. As for the referee I only realised after the game that I had barely noticed him - the sign of a good referee and of a game played in a good spirit.

Finally and like the chicken quote it is not original: is this the first time a cockerel has been chasing foxes.

May I just add a comment about the wall of noise that appeared as the players walked out onto the pitch

Never heard anything quite like it, at any ground, even at Filbo
Made the same observation at the Soton game, but not quite the same for West Ham.

May I just add a comment about the wall of noise that appeared as the players walked out onto the pitch

Never heard anything quite like it, at any ground, even at Filbo
It felt like the players weren't just being welcomed on to the pitch, they were being celebrated like the magnificent superheroes they are.

On a trivial note why has the Birch been moved from his usual spot by the tunnel. He is now not in the actual dugout area but seated along the side. I wonder whether he was the member of staff who had words with Mr Moss.

After decades of sitting there, a fourth official reported him and has insisted he move.

This occurred before the West Ham game but you'll not be surprised to discover that the fourth official in question was a chap called J.Moss . . . .

What a ****ing pleasure that was

Just what was required.

I had a dream last night that I was in Jamie Vardy's box. True story.
Does anyone know the man standing with him was? He had a grey beard and looked like he knew Vardy quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566