Post Match Leicester 4 Tottenham 1

In terms of quantity maybe, but nothing will beat the Huth header

I watched premier league years 2015/16 with my daughter this morning. Mostly to justify paying for sky for this month when I'm never feckin in when games are on.....sometimes easy to forget that we stumbled a bit before they couldn't handle the Huth. From there on in it was a piece of piss.

Bloody hell, we not only didn't concede from Kane but not Son either. I was dreading it when they were 1 up without either of them having scored it...

Nacho MOTM again. Finally given a chance, and what do you know he's making a huge difference? Let me practice my shocked face. No doubt some still don't see what he brings to this team though.

Second week in a row I've backed us on betfair's any other win market.....only to revert to typical accountant risk management shit and take my stake back at 2-1. Next week I'm going to trust we'll bum em.

I ****ing hate Spurs. Always feel amazing to beat them.

We look a completely new side.

The three signings are all quality, I’m sure of it. Tete was a bit quieter today, but we had so much attacking threat. The other two were excellent.

Nacho should be considered Leicesters main striker for the foreseeable.

I thought Barnes was immense. He battered them. I think having a new partner on the left and a threat on the right has helped him loads.

As for Papy. Cult hero really, can stay at City as long as he wants.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Mendy, Maddison and Iheanacho were absolutely excellent. Kristiansen was ****ing outstanding and his aggression is exactly what we needed.

We scored three goals in that first half but I didn't think we were at our best. We were superb in the second half however and could have scored another three or four.

Defensively we looked calm and controlled for the most part with Faes and Souttar dealing with most of Spurs' forward play pretty easily.

That mix up between Ward and Castagne was an odd one. I heard Ward shouting 'Keeper' at least twice before Castagne got to the ball which is why Ward was so mad with him but Castagne was probably in a better position to deal with it.

Great performances all round, Mendy was terrific apart from two very poor passes which could have resulted in a goal. I though Tete was quietly effective, never got the chance to run at the Spurs defence but linked up well to ease the pressure on several occassions and because of his potential threat Davies was very wary of pushing too far forward. Barnes had his best game for ages, looked back to what he should be and I felt so much more at ease with Kristiansen at left back.

I absolutely loathe Spurs and this was a great result.

It’s also brilliant that Maddison has come back in the same form as before the World Cup. Hope Southgate is watching and he can lose his one cap wonder status before leaving us

What a win and completely deserved.

Mendy's goal was obviously a cracker but I absolutely loved Nachos goal too - the calmness on the ball and quality of the finish just exceptional! Great performance overall too with another goal and assist.

The new players all looked great again, Tete the quietest of the bunch today but we were playing more down the other side and he certainly didn't have a bad game.

They've all added much needed quality to the starting 11 but the balance of the team has been just as important imo as we are now strong in all areas of the pitch and being able to attack from all areas now.

Great to see Ricardo get on to cap off an excellent 3 points.

Mobile ticket worked flawlessly too.

Having just watched highlights now...nacho brilliantly unselfish when a shot was on for the first. His goal was cool as **** n all. Shame he's only being used now.

I hope somebody has called the police because I'm really concerned.

With about 15 minutes remaining, I glanced over the north east corner of the stadium and everybody had just vanished. One minute it was full and the next it was empty.

Proper supernatural shit. Think of their poor families.

Just looking at the table. It's strange.

Look at us and Notts. Same games and points. We've conceded one more goal than them and scored 19 more.

All those extra goals counting for feck all.

1676140203289.png

****ing wonderful stuff

Nacho ****ing superb
Mendy ****ing sensational
Barnes ****ing unplayable
Kristiansen simply the best ****ing signing we’ve made in **** knows how long
Faes and Souttar with shithouse Kane and wankpiece Son in their ****ing pocket
Crowd ****ing bouncing from start to finish
Brendan a ****ing star - we exclusively targeted their right hand side cos he knew they were shit and we ****ing destroyed them

****ing **** off you southern ****ing ****s

That there Eric Dier, though, ****ing hell……..

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663