Post Match Leicester 4 Watford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Tielemans is fit soon so the Soumare Ndidi experiment can be ended. When Ndidi has one job then he is excellent. When he is asked to think about going forwards or passing progressively then the wheels come off a bit.

First half was entertaining stuff and helped by neither team really being competent at the back. Second half was a farce and just glad the result went our way.

Really hope Tielemans is fit soon so the Soumare Ndidi experiment can be ended. When Ndidi has one job then he is excellent. When he is asked to think about going forwards or passing progressively then the wheels come off a bit.
It’s worrying that I’m starting the think the answer for a couple of weeks is Hamza.

It’s worrying that I’m starting the think the answer for a couple of weeks is Hamza.

Would defo try Hamza in for Soumare. Mendy might have been a good option to have n all.

How about giving Dewsbury Hall a game alongside Ndidi
I didn’t see much of the second half on Thursday so I’m glad it sounded as if he played well, his previous European runouts haven’t convinced. So, yes, why not.

Soyuncu much better, Thomas decent, Vardy top form and Maddison was unplayable for 65mins. We scored at just the right times because actually I thought Watford dominated a lot of the first half and could’ve really got in front.
Fofana, Justin, Tielemans and Ricardo all come in and that’s a very different side.
Onwards…

Ndidi almost made me weep for the first 25 minutes. I didn't recognise him. I thought it might give Soumare a pass here, then that woeful switch pass occurred.
If Caglar was penalised for a foul then the goal that VAR let stand was dubious.
Kasper needs 12lb of lead attached to his chin. Or a change of boots. His distribution isn't great. From hand it's usually very good. If his feet are involved then I'm scared.

I'm glad the commentators said Evans grew into the game. Wow, stand there for 15 seconds, then pass to Kasper. That's never going to reap rewards.

If we can play this team for half this season we will finish top 6 again....

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Castagne Ndidi Tielemans Justin
Maddison Barnes
Vardy

I think Soumare's best appearances have been when Ndidi isn't in the team. I'm not saying he's been great in those games, but he definitely looks like he struggles with his role in the team when Wilf is in there too, to me at least.

Soumare is vastly better than Hamza, IMO he is a good player and will bed in well with us he just needs to be given time from what I have seen he has acquitted himself well.
There is not one iota of evidence during his time with us, for anything you have written here. Seriously, not a single spec.

There is not one iota of evidence during his time with us, for anything you have written here. Seriously, not a single spec.
I wouldn't say he is vastly better than Choudhury but he is obviously a good player and has put in some very good performances. He just needs to improve on consistency. That's why he's here, so we can improve him. No one said he is the finished article and he's mainly played because of injuries and suspensions.

He was excellent in that away match in Moscow, completely bossed the 2nd half.

He's way better than Hamza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265