Post Match Leicester 5 Manchester United 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What complete shite they come out with, manure have certainly got the fans they deserve, utter shitbags IQ of about 10, and that's the brighter ones.

It's just a volume thing. The more people that are attracted to a club, the more likely they are to be ill informed buffoons. Man Utd have as many grounded and reasonable supporters as anyone. I expect that the loons that speak on their behalf are as much an embarrassment to them as everyone else.

I discovered I work with a manyoo fan - he started bleating about the penalty. So what, we would have still won 4-3 is my reply. He was gracious in defeat lol.

Saw an old fella in a Manchester United cap at work yesterday. I've chatted with him before and reminded him that I'm a Leicester fan. His response? "Everybody's a bloody Leicester fan this week!"

Meanwhile the Sandwich fruit and veg bloke is still finding plenty of work to do in the back room.

It's just a volume thing. The more people that are attracted to a club, the more likely they are to be ill informed buffoons. Man Utd have as many grounded and reasonable supporters as anyone. I expect that the loons that speak on their behalf are as much an embarrassment to them as everyone else.
Your probably right BN, it's just a pity the more reasonable ones don't speak up.

Meanwhile the Sandwich fruit and veg bloke is still finding plenty of work to do in the back room.

Get in there and give it the biggun Boc. I'm talking striding in the gaff with a flare in full flow singing some sort of European chant with 'Leicesteeeeeer' on the end, if he get's a bit mouthy lay one on him and start jumping around singing 'I am Wasilewski'

If he's still keen I would suggest you start mimicking fellatio on his finest cumbermellons whilst swinging your blue and white stripe scarf over your head.

Handy thing with the above is you can pick a few bits up afterwards as it's a fruit n veg shop.

Get in there and give it the biggun Boc. I'm talking striding in the gaff with a flare in full flow singing some sort of European chant with 'Leicesteeeeeer' on the end, if he get's a bit mouthy lay one on him and start jumping around singing 'I am Wasilewski'

If he's still keen I would suggest you start mimicking fellatio on his finest cumbermellons whilst swinging your blue and white stripe scarf over your head.

Handy thing with the above is you can pick a few bits up afterwards as it's a fruit n veg shop.
Thanks Lako - made my morning. Great this is still raising a smile almost every hour nearly a week later! :icon_bigg

I've seen smelly Bernie do all that without spilling his pint.

To whoever it was, I'm too lazy to check, that pointed out there was a high def torrent of the match - top bombing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566