Post Match Leicester 5 Manchester United 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to panic about what happens when Cambipants calls it a day, I am close to tears.

He will get another year wont he?

Help!

I'm sure we'll get someone half decent with the Champions League money.

Can anyone tell me if you can buy the match day magazine for this game in any shops, I know Leicester Mercury used to sell them years ago but not sure on current policy.

Can anyone tell me if you can buy the match day magazine for this game in any shops, I know Leicester Mercury used to sell them years ago but not sure on current policy.

They're usually on sale in the club shop after the event for quite a while

They're usually on sale in the club shop after the event for quite a while

Of course, I will nip in against Burnley and pick one up.

Cheers

"Give it a year at best and he’ll be some forgotten no mark playing the second or third tier of professional football"....just because he'd never heard or seen him doesn't mean he's no good. United aren't the only ream who he will have joy against this season.

No mention either of Rooney's shit clearance that went straight to Hammond whose shot led to the equaliser.

"Give it a year at best and he’ll be some no mark playing the second or third tier of professional football"....just because he'd never heard or seen him doesn't mean he's no good. United aren't the only team who he will have joy against this season.

No mention either of Rooney's shit clearance that went straight to Hammond whose shot led to the equaliser.
Yeah the ManU lot really love Vardy. :icon_wink
I hope Jamie is fit for the return at Old Trafford as he's bound to get booed something rotten. But I imagine he'll love it and possibly even score and do his "shush" celebration.

I would ****ING love it if Vards banged one in at the Theatre of complete and utter bell ends, dressed in tracksuits, constantly bedwetting like little pubescent wankers.

The Man united average crowd when they were not in the Top Division was 47,781 - Now in the Prem it's around 73,000. Where have these 25,000 fans suddenly come from?

The Man united average crowd when they were not in the Top Division was 47,781 - Now in the Prem it's around 73,000. Where have these 25,000 fans suddenly come from?

The South East?

What complete shite they come out with, manure have certainly got the fans they deserve, utter shitbags IQ of about 10, and that's the brighter ones.

I discovered I work with a manyoo fan - he started bleating about the penalty. So what, we would have still won 4-3 is my reply. He was gracious in defeat lol.

I discovered I work with a manyoo fan - he started bleating about the penalty. So what, we would have still won 4-3 is my reply. He was gracious in defeat lol.

Unlike the majority of dimwits I have spoken to or read online.

No, we wouldn't. None of the later happenings would have happened if the penalty hadn't been given. We might have gone on to win 8-3 or lose 1-9. No one will ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566