Post Match Leicester 5 Manchester United 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everbody who commented on my post...even though all you wanted was photos.I expected nothing else from you bunch of disgusting perverts & I love you all regardless.

PS - **** off...no photos :018:

The roar when Cambiasso's went in was absolutely ear splitting. You can judge the quality of a goal by the number of strangers you cuddle afterwards, especially if they're miserable feckers who you've sat next to for years and never spoken to.

It was simply the sexiest little bit of magic in a long time.

Something about Cambiasso that makes me wet.

It was simply the sexiest little bit of magic in a long time.

Something about Cambiasso that makes me wet.

A former teammate of Ronaldo, Figo and Zidane stuffing the ball into the back of the United net and going absolutely batshit.

We've had worse days down at the KP.

He leapt into Ulloa's arms when the players were milking the applause at the end, which was a nice touch.

Leonardo Ulloa managed 12 touches in the box, leading to four close-range attempts and a couple of goals – a superb 45.5% conversion rate is now top for forwards with a minimum of five attempts on goal this season and underlines the strength of Pearson’s attack.

Indeed, Leicester have found the net with 18.4% of their attempts on goal this season – second only to Chelsea’s 18.6%.

Great finishing of clear chances, or unsustainable conversion?

Time to celebrate being a Leicester City fan. Crank up the volume!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/23/why-j...er-citys-defeat-of-manchester-united-4878358/

Terrible article from a terrible publication but it got sent to me so thought I'd share it with you lot too.

Penalty was soft but that article stinks of being written by a bitter United fan.

It was:
Republik Of Mancunia

I have a season ticket in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. My dad took me to my first game when I was too small to remember. I live and was brought up in South Manchester. Like many away fans at Old Trafford like to sing, I support my local team.

Man U fans complaining about home-biased penalties and diving?

oh the irony

When I hear Man U fans crying into their beers about how Leicester scored five against them...I think of Eric Cartman tasting Scott Tenorman's tears "Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! My-yummy!"

Love it

He also failed to mention that Wes Morgan was also included in the Team of the Week as well as Bad Boy Vardy!

or that Man U didn't get all the bad decisions, eg. the dangerous corner given when no Leicester player had been anywhere near the ball.

or that Man U didn't get all the bad decisions, eg. the dangerous corner given when no Leicester player had been anywhere near the ball.

Or the foul on Nugent near the centre circle in the build up to Utd.'s second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669