Post Match Leicester 5 Manchester United 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm utterly speechless. Physically draining, it's blown my day to pieces.

****ing lovely stuff.

Must say....that Man U back line is ****ing shocking. That it wasn't addressed in preseason is shambolic.

We were ****in brilliant though. I won't forget this game for a long long long time.

Karma.....all those years under Ferguson when Man. U. were given dodgy decisions regarding penalties came back to bite them today, just glad it was Leicester who were the team to take advantage.

To be honest after the first one and before the equaliser City were starting to take some control of the game, once Cambiasso scored there was only one team likely to win, United looked shell shocked.

That was just a glorious drama.

The dodgy penalty. The comedy ManUtd defending. The brilliant intensity with which we played - all of it.

The passion with which a 34 year old as decorated as Esteban Cambiasso celebrated playing for a side like Leicester was just beautiful. :')

Nothing to say which is good as I have lost my voice. Wow.

and of course if Chelsea beat Man City - then City stay 6th - consolidating our push for a place in Europe next season - or am I getting carried away?

The dodgy penalty. The comedy ManUtd defending. The brilliant intensity with which we played - all of it.

The passion with which a 34 year old as decorated as Esteban Cambiasso celebrated playing for a side like Leicester was just beautiful. :')

Compare Cambiasso to Ferdinand for QPR and you see the difference in attitude.

Agree - and f players from his previous clubs rubbed and kissed his head like that every time he scored - its no wonder his hair doesn't get a chance to grow back

The most amazing game I have ever witnessed, what a spirit this club has got, to come back from 0-2 and 1-3 was unbelievable, the support and atmosphere from the fans was fantastic, and the reaction by Cambiasso and the rest of the team when he scored shows just how special this guy is, he will be a Foxes great and legend.

I never thought I would witness a side that gave as much passion, quality and never say die attitude after the MON era until now and this side IMO possesses greater ability, enjoy the ride this is truly epic stuff. so so proud of my club.

Lost my voice, ache all over from jumping up and down, and now on the way down from an all-time adrenalin high

Astonishing. Truly astonishing

Why the **** do they sing the Blaydon Races anyway? Are they all my neighbours? I thought other than my shouting and cheering it was quiet round here today.

That was remarkable. There's nothing to say about the performances or the football, the result speaks for itself.

The atmosphere and celebrations were beautiful.

We were laughing that Alan Young would call Cambiasso too lazy. All he does is get rid of the ball as soon as he gets it. He never wants to be in possession etc etc.

I was at my favourite match of the 80's when we beat Shrewsbury 5-2.

I was at my favourite match of the 90's when we drew 3-3 with Arsenal.

I was at my favourite match of the 00's when we beat Sunderland 5-2.

But this one surpasses them all for sheer wonderment. I screamed myself silly as we fought like lions. It was a team coming out on top against some highly talented individuals.

5-3, what a day. I love everyone.

A personal highlight was watching United absolutely shit themselves after we equalised. No body wanted the ball, nobody wanted to step forward and leave a gap. It was magnificent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669