Post Match Leicester 5 Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the important thing is that we have options. We don’t have to play the same team every week, providing the manager is doing it with intelligence and not just randomly chopping and changing. but I fear that this week will all be about whether we are better without Maddison.
This is the real rub. We must know when to adjust and match up personnel to opponent. Maddison is exceptional but Praet offers a different kind of approach that will come in handy as the season progresses.

No they didn't. He was stuck out on the left where he is ineffective as has been shown time and time again. We're now back at the beginning of the circle, let's not go around again....
So agreed we didn't have the same balance with him in the side?

An exceptional performance. Special mentions for Ndidi, my MOTM, Tielemans, who was superb, Ricardo who blew them away, Barnes who caused them all manner of problems and Vardy who was just Vardy. Soyuncu was excellent and I thought both Perez and Praet had good games. Chilwell was a ****ing joke in the first half as we have seen week in, week out of late and although he improved in the second half he was still our weakest link.

Albrighton was great when he came on too and Rodgers got it spot on today. Liverpool away will be tough but we've nothing to fear from anyone.

Newcastle fans need to grow some bollocks rather than acting like dumb ****wits

As good a performance since we beat Man City on Boxing Day. Newcastle were very poor, but we were the better side 11 v 11 and thereafter. Newcastle supporters deserve a better club than they have at the moment. Mike Ashley has a lot to answer for.

They returned shitloads of tickets. Though i doubt that was in protest....just happens when clubs are playing shit.

They returned shitloads of tickets. Though i doubt that was in protest....just happens when clubs are playing shit.

Was close to a sold out away end.

Dancing around with their shirts off and only starting to sing at 4-0 makes them look a bit stupid.

The away end should be empty if they believe what they say

Yes, they are a horde of mindless simpletons. Their inane repetitive chant for over half an hour was absolutely pathetic. They've got the team they deserve.

We shat all over them really

Can’t work out if we were truly amazing, or if they were one of the worst Premier League sides that I’ve ever seen . Bit of both, I think, but you have to temper anything by recognising just how feckin dreadful they were

Mucho praise for everyone, although Chilwell was yet again the worst of any our players who got onto the pitch. Desperately shit at times, especially in the first half.

I very much liked Praet. As well as his overall calm, controlled link up play, he made so many wonderful forward runs in that first half I was screaming for somebody to actually give him the sodding ball. Very promising match from him.

Evans, Vardy, Barnes, Perez, Soyuncu, Tielemans were all excellent, but special praise for Ndidi and Ricardo who were, quite simply, absolutely ****ing excellent. Performances truly worthy of a top four team

Bring on Jurgen's bunch of overhyped shithouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566