Post Match Leicester 5 Queens Park Rangers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a walk in the park, QPR are dreadful and showed it today. I know they are already down but they looked completely disinterested.
Great to see Vardy, Kramaric and Cambiasso all on the scoresheet for various reasons. Vardy for his England call up, Kramaric for finally getting a decent 25-30 minute run out and Cambiasso just because he's absolutely class.

Sign Cambiasso, sign Huth and then go from there. Absolutely bloody loving it. Shame my director at work is a QPR fan eh?

A good end to the season but QPR are really, really crap.

They are. But we also made them look second best (by a LONG way) today. Swansea, WestbHam, and Southampton were (allegedly) poor against us but the common factor in this is us. We have been ****ing brilliant in the last nine games and we've made the opposition look inferior.

11 out of 10 for Albrighton
10 out of 10 for all the others.

Fantastic finale. Extremely generous opposition handing several of our players their party piece. Loved the atmosphere and celebratory feeling everywhere. Our wing backs stole the show today, both seriously underrated players that have been exceptional.

If I'm allowed one little moan; I'll never quite understand the need to wait for 15 mins to applaud a bunch of dolly bird wives and kids on the pitch though, that's not who I want to say thanks to.

My overriding emotion at the end was that I sincerely hope that this wasn't the last time we saw Huth, Wasyl and Cambiasso in a City shirt.

Fantastic finale. Extremely generous opposition handing several of our players their party piece. Loved the atmosphere and celebratory feeling everywhere. Our wing backs stole the show today, both seriously underrated players that have been exceptional.

If I'm allowed one little moan; I'll never quite understand the need to wait for 15 mins to applaud a bunch of dolly bird wives and kids on the pitch though, that's not who I want to say thanks to.

My overriding emotion at the end was that I sincerely hope that this wasn't the last time we saw Huth, Wasyl and Cambiasso in a City shirt.
Don't disagree with a single word of this.

Cambi, please, please dont go :icon_sad:

I've a feeling this summer will be a grieving process.

Albrighton has been outstanding since he has got a regular starting place, every time he crosses the ball it puts the opposition defenders in a lot of trouble.

Nice to see the back room and coaching staff wearing the ostrich t shirts afterwards. Great show of unity :)

Beautiful picture Maws, sums up the afternoon.

Cambiasso - That goal, the celebration and the crowd's reaction. That was some emotional moment. Is there any fan that doesn't want to see him here another year? I have no doubt he's the best player I've seen in a Leicester shirt (I didn't see Shilton or anyone in the 70s, started in 1982). Genius.

He's got plenty of time to be a Manager. One more year playing. Please

Unfortunately, that looked like a farewell when he went off.

Truely fitting end to a remarkable season - it will live long in the memory
I am in agreement with all who are hoping that we can persuade Cambiasso to stay - his play making and influence has been pivotal to the team's success.
Well done to everyone else at the club - you did us proud because even when it seemed almost hopeless, "Foxes Didn't Quit!"
Good luck to Vardy in an England shirt

PS. is there going to be #gettingintoeuropewithHomer next year ?

Really incredible stats. It's something to build on next season, top half finish!

What's that it says in your sig about dreaming of the future?

Nice to see you back at the KP again Boc.

Nice to be there. Looked around for people but only managed to find spion quenching an extraordinary thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669