Leicester after grayson

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

In tonights Blackpool gazette there is a story on the back page saying that mm is not happy with our start to the season and is going to replace manager IAN DOWIE - It also says that mm is seeking permission to approach Larry Grayson - What a load of crap they print - if I was mm i would sue the tossers - if there is any truth in the story then i would suggest its QPR and not us who are looking for a new manger

He was near, he was with Burnley in the Palace, I nearly tried to kidnap him in a blue &* white towel and drop him off on Milan's doorstep, with a note simply saying 'take me home....you crazy fool, take me home to the walkers...'

There is some speculation flying about that Nigel Pearson is the preferred manager for Sheffield Wednesday once the takeover goes through there.

The Blackpool journo appears to be suggesting that MM would want Simon Grayson if that were to happen.

The newspaper has subsequently admitted that they meant NP and not ID in the article.

All a load of toss if you ask me.

Having said that though, we'll shortly be due our next manager change. No doubt that events will conspire at some point.

In tonights Blackpool gazette there is a story on the back page saying that mm is not happy with our start to the season and is going to replace manager IAN DOWIE - It also says that mm is seeking permission to approach Larry Grayson

The newspaper has subsequently admitted that they meant NP and not ID in the article.

Have either of you seen the actual article? It seems a little odd that it doesn't appear in the on-line version of the said newspaper.

yes i have - front page ses Leicester after Grayson see back page - then continues with full story

yes i have - front page ses Leicester after Grayson see back page - then continues with full story

Can you scan the page or take a picture of it? As Boc says, there is nothing on their online version of the paper, which will be more up to date :icon_conf

Are you really Newton :102:

Things just can't be normal can they.

didn't actually buy a gazette but i was reading me mates at work last night - imo its aload of s*** anyway - just been and got todays (tue) but theres no mention of anything related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566