Leicester after grayson

Status
Not open for further replies.
And................?

I'm not at work today so I gave them a call.

The bloke on the sports desk was completely honest and said the story was a mistake. They were a little embarrassed and hoping it would just blow over.

He said there was no truth in it what so ever.

Good work Billyjof. Did you record the conversation so we have proof?

I'm not at work today so I gave them a call.

The bloke on the sports desk was completely honest and said the story was a mistake. They were a little embarrassed and hoping it would just blow over.

He said there was no truth in it what so ever.

Someone should send the story to the LCFC press office, Im sure MM would be very interested in people spouting utter tosh on his behalf.

Someone should send the story to the LCFC press office, Im sure MM would be very interested in people spouting utter tosh on his behalf.
It would be very naive of me to think that I knew about this story before MM did.

I'm surprised you don't feel the same.

And................?

... and I have just spoken to a very embarrassed sports reporter at the Blackpool Gazette. The story was picked up from the Sunday Mirror who themselves had rehashed an old story. He muttered something about "Bank Holiday", "slow news day" and "early deadlines" before saying that it was a load of shite which we should ignore. He then launched into a lengthy apology before trying to distract me by talking about Simon Grayson and City's 1997 League Cup campaign.

He did say however that he knows that MM is still keen on Grayson but hopes for our sakes and theirs (Blackpool's) that MM has no reason to be unhappy with Nigel Pearson.

This thread, from the b*****ks story at the start, to the cock-up by the paper is simply unbelievable. What a waste of space our media really is, and I blame the Sunday Mirror more than the Blackpool Gazette

This thread, from the b*****ks story at the start, to the cock-up by the paper is simply unbelievable. What a waste of space our media really is, and I blame the Sunday Mirror more than the Blackpool Gazette

I blame the Gazette for not checking the leads they are using for a main back page article. It's an absolute joke of a **** up, total ineptness.

Allegedly he's delighted with Pearson. So says a contact I know, however this same contact assured me JFH had signed last season...

Allegedly he's delighted with Pearson. So says a contact I know, however this same contact assured me JFH had signed last season...

He wasn't very far from the truth regards JFH though. But for a muckers fuddle, he would have been playing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669