Leicester Baby Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrov19

I heard that a group of Leicester casuals (called the Baby Squad?) randomly went for some Celtic fans with bottles causing a few injuries. More Celtic fans got involved and basically made sure the thugs got to f*ck. Would this story be true? Anyone see anything?

it sounds like something the baby brained squad would do

Sounds like balls to me, I wouldn't put it past some of those thick feckers, but we rarely have any trouble! From what I saw tonight Leicester and Celtic fans walked together and interacted brilliantly without any disturbance!

Aside from coming home and reading that Weso broke his leg, I really enjoyed the game!

I did hear it mentioned that some organisation, possibly the BNP were going to confront the Celtic fans. Whoever it was , it had nothing to do with any Leicester fans. There was a fair amount of police in town before the game so maybe they were expecting something.

Brauny Blue said:
I did hear it mentioned that some organisation, possibly the BNP were going to confront the Celtic fans. Whoever it was , it had nothing to do with any Leicester fans. There was a fair amount of police in town before the game so maybe they were expecting something.

There was National Front March down in London last week when we were down for the Fulham game and a group of them tried to have a go at us. Minor scuffle but nothing serious.

Celtic fans seem to be a bit of a target for the racists and bigots due to our left wing leanings but we never look to get involved in crap like that. We can defend ourselves though if someone has a go at a fellow tim.

I'm off to bed because I've got an early start! Thanks for posting Petrov, it was appreciated...good luck with your Champions League game and the season ahead! And I really hope that you lose that Balde spot! It makes you look bad.:icon_cool

Goodnight Silverfox.....I'm trying to introduce a 'Waltons Vibe' here

Last edited:
Ugh, football violence makes me sick. I havn't heard of the baby squad or whatever they're called. Do we have many football thug chav gangs like that?

At a game earlier this season, I got threatened and then hit a few times by a couple of our own supporters.

They're just scum. It makes me laugh how the Foxes Trust can complain about high police costs when things like this happen at games, especially if what you're saying is true about night, and it's even happened at a friendly. Pathetic.

You haven't heard of the BS? How funny, you youngster Graz?

Sorry Petrov for these. Of course, in Glasgow, we wouldn't have been subjected to any nonsense at all...now would we?

alex said:
You haven't heard of the BS? How funny, you youngster Graz?

Sorry Petrov for these. Of course, in Glasgow, we wouldn't have been subjected to any nonsense at all...now would we?

nothing but a nice friendly glasgow kiss anyway!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00