Post Match Leicester City 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire. only caught the last half hour and that was too long. God knows why we brought Howard on.

Looked promising first half.. second half petered out into utter tripe.

What does Nigel expect Steve Howard to do? He is absolutely ****ing awful, quite frankly Gavin from Autoglass could do better.

Another solid performance. We really missed some guile in midfield. Whilst I thought Bamba did some superb things, his vision and awareness is not what it needs to be for a central midfielder. I thought Drinkwater and Marshall again showed lots of promise. Give them a year or two and I think we'll be struggling to hang on to them.

Howard was brought on to change things a bit. It wasn't his fault we never scored in the previous 80 minutes.

Howard was quite clearly brought on for the route one punt that was produced in the last few minutes. Not technically gifted but ok for nuisance value in the last 10 minutes.

Solid but dull. Forest clearly came for the point - and achieved it. On the face of it not a bad result, but in the context off the play offs - disappointing.

Disappointing. Wasted chance to make up ground. Thankfully the other results went our way too, although in a way makes it more frustrating.

Thought we played okay. Dyer and Marshall in particular. Forest came for a point though.

Good luck to Forest. They came for a point and they played very well. We didn't once break them down or open them up defensively and they came closest to scoring when they hit the crossbar.

I like the system of playing three across the front with Marshall having an almost free role in the centre of midfield. The only downside is that system marginalises the effect of David Nugent. He is not a winger and would be much better in the centre of the attack. I thought Bamba was our best player. Marshall and Drinkwater stood out too although Drinkwater didn't always pick the best option when in posession.

Dreary, insipid shite

Second half was awful. Truly hopeless and clueless

Nugent is wasted in that system. Midfield were far too deep. Crossing was piss poor. Drinkwater was utter dogshit

Onwards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670