Post Match Leicester City 1 Reading 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would've looked fooking stupid if they'd scored when the applause was due.

I've always wondered about that. Would the home fans keep clapping for 50 seconds if the opposition scored on 12 mins 10 seconds (or whatever the appropriate minute was)

I've always wondered about that. Would the home fans keep clapping for 50 seconds if the opposition scored on 12 mins 10 seconds (or whatever the appropriate minute was)

and what would have happened if a player had gone down with a serious looking injury on 11 minutes and 58 seconds?

and what would have happened if a player had gone down with a serious looking injury on 11 minutes and 58 seconds?

All the players were told before kick-off not to get injured between the 11th and 13th minutes on threat of a club fine.

Can we please clear up whether it was the 12th minute or the 13th?

It would have been the start of the 13th minute but the screens kept going off so no one really knows!

We do not even know what the attendance was, which is strange, as the club normally claim it was the number of tickets sold including all the STs whether they turn up or not!

It would have been the start of the 13th minute but the screens kept going off so no one really knows!

We do not even know what the attendance was, which is strange, as the club normally claim it was the number of tickets sold including all the STs whether they turn up or not!
I think this has been refuted several times in the past.

I know this is quite a late post now but I was absolutely delighted to see the back of Drenthe in the second half. Adkins made a horrible error taking him off for me, he was their only player who looked like he might cause us a problem.

Dyer lacks so much composure in front of goal it is unreal, snatches at so many chances that his pace gets him into. That being said at least he manages a shot, unlike Vardy, who decides a pass back (awful touch) to the goalie is his best option when clean through. Nugent still looks abysmal in front of goal in open play. Drinkwater is a Wellens, he won't shoot, he will try some ridiculous pass. Knockaert wants to take on 7 defenders beating each of them twice and then round the keeper and get on the floor and nod it in just to take the piss. He needs to learn when to pass and when to shoot. His lack of cover for the full back is also very worrying.

But everything is good as long as we keep winning.

Dyer lacks so much composure in front of goal it is unreal, snatches at so many chances that his pace gets him into. That being said at least he manages a shot, unlike Vardy, who decides a pass back (awful touch) to the goalie is his best option when clean through. Nugent still looks abysmal in front of goal in open play. Drinkwater is a Wellens, he won't shoot, he will try some ridiculous pass. Knockaert wants to take on 7 defenders beating each of them twice and then round the keeper and get on the floor and nod it in just to take the piss. He needs to learn when to pass and when to shoot. His lack of cover for the full back is also very worrying.

Do you think we should try to stay up, or will we better off going down and rebuilding in League One?

Do you think we should try to stay up, or will we better off going down and rebuilding in League One?

I'm fairly sure that the majority of people are capable of seeing we are not clinical enough. I don't think I've been harsh with what I have said at all. There's been a number of occasions where we could and should have had more and while I realise you don't take every chance, there are far too many 'sitters' missed.

A rebuild in League One might be required when we lose 11 this summer.

Not clinical enough!!!! top of the feckin table by 2 points, only team averaging over 2 points a game, more wins than anyone, second highest goal scorers.

Thank feck we aren't in the bottom 6!
Just keep away from any sharp objects.
I know we are all enititled to an opinion, but I really do wonder what some people expect!

not clinical enough!!!! Top of the feckin table by 2 points, only team averaging over 2 points a game, more wins than anyone, second highest goal scorers.

I know we are all enititled to an opinion, but i really do wonder what some people expect!

<like>

Not clinical enough!!!! top of the feckin table by 2 points, only team averaging over 2 points a game, more wins than anyone, second highest goal scorers.

I know we are all enititled to an opinion, but I really do wonder what some people expect!

I would expect that it doesn't take a penalty a game, which has had numerous guilt edge chances, for us to beat the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669