Post Match Leicester City 1 Reading 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chances did they put on a plate for people? We got into good positions, but the final ball was often straight at the first man, or sliced out for a goal kick, none of them ever really found a player in a decent scoring position.

I'd say the quality of our final ball, and decision making in their box is currently more of a problem than finishing, as we aren't creating what i would say are clear cut chances.

Several. We were in one on one situations several times today on the counter but our player's first touch let us down. Admittedly, Dyer was even more wasteful in front of goal than our strikers, but Vardy certainly had at least 2 one-on-ones which he messed up with his atrocious first touch.

Must have watched a different game for people to say Vardy was excellent and Knockaert was shit. Knockaert created chance after chance and Vardy wasted chance after chance.

Last edited:
Several. We were in one on one situations several times today on the counter but our player's first touch let us down. Admittedly, Dyer was even more wasteful in front of goal than our strikers, but Vardy certainly had at least 2 one-on-ones which he messed up with his atrocious first touch.

Must have watched a different game for people to say Vardy was excellent and Knockaert was shit. Knockaert created chance after chance and Vardy wasted chance after chance.

Vardy missed a couple, Nugent pissed up at least one, Knockaert had a great chance but pissed around with it instead of hitting it first time. And Dyer had two - but actually should have passed to unmarked players instead of pissing away the opportunity with shite efforts.

Think that's about it...

Vardy missed a couple, Nugent pissed up at least one, Knockaert had a great chance but pissed around with it instead of hitting it first time. And Dyer had two - but actually should have passed to unmarked players instead of pissing away the opportunity with shite efforts.

Think that's about it...

And you don't think that's not more than enough chances created today to bag a few?

The creativity hasn't been a problem at all this season, it was the poor finishing yet again which was the problem today.

There are a number of Leicester fans who seem to enjoy knocking "Knocky" (Sorry, but I couldn´t resist that one!), no matter how his performance is on the pitch.:icon_roll

Anyone who wasn´t hiding behind their sofa & actually saw the "reality check" against Man C, would have to admit that Knockaert was one of just a few LCFC players that were able to mix it, at that level:069:

Look lads, I've not been to day, but my 2 year old grandson looked brilliant in his new City shirt I'm semi pissed at present but I am happy with a win today, QPR are losing, a draw would be great, but we are top of the league and we will convert the chances in one game and come away with a big win.

Another belting result.

A Bolton defeat would be a Leicester City vintage. Let's hope we've risen above such things.

2-0 forest now.

Last edited:
Can somebody please tell me what the 12th minute applause thing was all about?

I'm truly shocked to hear someone say that Waggy was an embarrassment :)

It was to show appreciation to the owners for making the club debt free. 12 minutes was chosen as the crowd are considered to be the 12th man.

Can somebody please tell me what the 12th minute applause thing was all about?

It was to thank the owners for how they have looked after the club culminating in the recent announcements about the stadium/debts etc etc.

The 12th minute because we (the fans) are the twelfth man.

I reckon about 5 or 10% of the crowd knew about it and another 20% or so stood as well because they got caught up in it without knowing what the **** they were doing it for.

I reckon about 5 or 10% of the crowd knew about it and another 20% or so stood as well because they got caught up in it without knowing what the **** they were doing it for.

Most of them were clapping because it coincided with the lights coming back on. Thick feckers....

We would've looked fooking stupid if they'd scored when the applause was due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669